Goodwin

And you know this how exactly?

I think it was pretty obvious to everyone that Murray would have been happy to

see Jim leave, until he realised the Gow's and Carswell's of this world were a total

waste of a wage... he's been chowing on a large piece of humble pie ever since...

I've got a feeling you already knew this anyway..

Edited by scrappy coco

I think it was pretty obvious to everyone that Murray would have been happy to

see Jim leave, until he realised the Gow's and Carswell's of this world were a total

waste of a wage... he's been chowing on a large piece of humble pie since...

I've got a feeling you already knew this anyway..

Anyone with half a brain knows it. Murray even explained Jim's games were numbered at the pre-season 'meet & greet' (pun intended)

Goodwin is essential to our hopes. He has been absolutely magnificent this season in a struggling side. Murray should ne offering him an extension now. If he doesn't then there is a conspiracy. Jim did wrong before but you can't doubt his ability not his passion for our club. If others had the same determined approach we wouldn't have 2 wins from 11 and be languishing in.the second tier of Scottish football. Our club in a league like this struggling is a bloody disgrace

Goodwin is this season's Lee Mair. It's amazing how much better he's getting every week he's out of the team. By the end of the month he'll be better than Mascherano.

Having said that he'd have been better up front than Gow.

Thought you might have deleted this by now , Jim's the best and most effective player at the club , even although Murray is quoted as saying in July that his fitness was suspect and he may not have the legs anymore. What was it you said again Mr Murray ? Something along the lines of , if Jim stays he'll probably only be fit enough to play around 20 matches ? How wrong can you be ?

Thought you might have deleted this by now , Jim's the best and most effective player at the club , even although Murray is quoted as saying in July that his fitness was suspect and he may not have the legs anymore. What was it you said again Mr Murray ? Something along the lines of , if Jim stays he'll probably only be fit enough to play around 20 matches ? How wrong can you be ?

Bloody hell Billy Murray will drop him now.

To be perfectly honest there were many who doubted Goodwin, not his fitness, more his ability to control his temper and not get suspended for about a third of the season. Jim has put a lot of hard work in to change his ways and so far it's paying off. I don't blame Murray for having his doubts although i suspect there was a bit of psychology going on with his comments on Goodwin at the start of the season.

Why would I have deleted it? What's the point of a forum if folk are going to delete stuff they say a few months later when it turns out they were wrong? I'd never be done removing posts if I took that approach!

I still maintain the clamour for him to be in the team was over the top. Had I known we'd been going to get the Goodwin we've seen for the last couple of months I'd have been more than happy to have him in the team.

Let's hope that ,for once , Fb's right this time !

Thought you might have deleted this by now , Jim's the best and most effective player at the club

From the first page of the ' Jim Goodwin to Motherwell ' thread. FB is the famous Flareybob who was the OP.

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/39921-jim-goodwin-to-sign-for-motherwell/

Riddy. Few other belters in there to be fair.

Edited by TopCat

From the first page of the ' Jim Goodwin to Motherwell ' thread. FB is the famous Flareybob who was the OP.

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/39921-jim-goodwin-to-sign-for-motherwell/

Riddy. Few other belters in there to be fair.

I f**kin' love it when some fanny trawls the archives to have a go at me. Over the moon so I am ! lol.gif

Just watched the same ref from Saturday award a free kick to ICT after one of their players was tripped and grabbed around the waist by a county player as the ICT player was about to enter the penalty box. Refs decision is to award a free kick and not even to speak to the offender.

This is what pisses me off about the inconsistency of these fannies. First of all it was worse than Goodwins coming together of legs, and secondly it was in a more dangerous attacking area of the pitch.

The witch hunt continues! Dicks.

You're the one who brought up someone else's old post first you absolute roaster lol.gif:

I quoted from the same thread that I was posting in ! You're the f**kin' roaster that digs into other threads and spunks all over the place when you find something. I f**kin' love this forum because of wankers like you ! lol.gif

I quoted from the same thread that I was posting in ! You're the f**kin' roaster that digs into other threads and spunks all over the place when you find something. I f**kin' love this forum because of wankers like you ! lol.gif

You can give it out fine but you really can't take it back :lol:

Time to hold your hands up, accept you made a rip roaring c**t of yourself and depart the scene with your tail between your legs now.

It's ok to dig up old posts from the same thread, but not from different threads. bangin.giflol.gif

You can give it out fine but you really can't take it back :lol:

Time to hold your hands up, accept you made a rip roaring c**t of yourself and depart the scene with your tail between your legs now.

It's ok to dig up old posts from the same thread, but not from different threads. bangin.giflol.gif

You haven't got over me telling you I would hunt you down and shite I your mouth , have you ? Take it and move on , there's no need to try and round up the usual f**kwits for support.

To be perfectly honest there were many who doubted Goodwin, not his fitness, more his ability to control his temper and not get suspended for about a third of the season. Jim has put a lot of hard work in to change his ways and so far it's paying off. I don't blame Murray for having his doubts although i suspect there was a bit of psychology going on with his comments on Goodwin at the start of the season.

believe that and you'll believe anything. You reallly think it is a good idea to motivate someone by publicly quetioning their ability to physically do the job?

Yes, it all part of his masterplan

JG has proved me wrong by screwing the nut and I applaud him. here's hoping he keeps it up whether that is to spite Murray or not