Goodwin

Goodwin has played well so far this season but prior to this he was poor and had a terrible disciplinary record. Rightly, people have questioned whether he was asset to the team based on this previous form. I hope he continues to prove doubters wrong because it will benefit the team.

You seem to like abit of confrontation on this site why not just wind your neck in and try get on with people instead of arguing then waiting for your minions to get involved

His alcohol-fueled Friday night posts seem to be the most vicious and cowardly

You can only wonder at how the working week can be so bad that he has to resort to this after his first Advocaat and lemonade of the weekend.

I wouldn't wind him up though, he is fierce when he gets started

His alcohol-fueled Friday night posts seem to be the most vicious and cowardly

You can only wonder at how the working week can be so bad that he has to resort to this after his first Advocaat and lemonade of the weekend.

I wouldn't wind him up though, he is fierce when he gets started

Correct, i have witnessed his aggression at first hand, he cannot control his temper, and his avatar is actually a good caricature.

Goodwin was absolutely superb today. Looked the fittest player on the park. Chased everything all over the field and totally dominated the middle. He was crunched twice but gets gets up and gets on with it. And the wee bow to the Pars fans for his wild attempt was class :)

Goodwin was absolutely superb today. Looked the fittest player on the park. Chased everything all over the field and totally dominated the middle. He was crunched twice but gets gets up and gets on with it. And the wee bow to the Pars fans for his wild attempt was class :)

Deserved his standing ovation today.

The amound of ground he covered was unbelievable. Closed everything down and seemed to inspire Howieson and Mallan to up their workrates too.

The big guy was superb again yesterday, his work rate's fantastic, chasing everything down and not giving them time on the ball. He took a few tackles and just gets up has a laugh and gets on with it. The bow he took in front of the pars fans after his wayward shot was priceless. He might not be most gifted of players but he's certainly the type of player that you'd want in the middle of the park with you.