Goodwin

You haven't got over me telling you I would hunt you down and shite I your mouth , have you ? Take it and move on , there's no need to try and round up the usual f**kwits for support.

He is an idiot Billy, ignore him. It won't be long before one of his mates comes along for a spelling and grammar check whilst referring to you in the third person

believe that and you'll believe anything. You reallly think it is a good idea to motivate someone by publicly quetioning their ability to physically do the job?

Yes, it all part of his masterplan

JG has proved me wrong by screwing the nut and I applaud him. here's hoping he keeps it up whether that is to spite Murray or not

It's made him push himself that extra bit in my opinion and gave him the incentive to prove people wrong.

You haven't got over me telling you I would hunt you down and shite I your mouth , have you ? Take it and move on , there's no need to try and round up the usual f**kwits for support.

Yes, I know what you're thinking

He really did threaten to hunt me down and shite in my mouth. No, really.

I'm still waiting.

:lol:

Edited by TopCat

Yes, I know what you're thinking

He really did threaten to hunt me down and shite in my mouth. No, really.

I'm still waiting.

lol.gif:

I'm intrigued as to how this would play out.

"Right! Got ye! Now lie down and open yer gub..."

We all get our kicks in different ways I suppose...

Bear with me on this one, before laughing me out of town.

If Jim continues to impress, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if Mixu were to make enquiries come January.

Mixu feels his Utd squad are too young, and a bit naive. Two things Jim ain't. He is also used to a bottom of the table scrap (albeit last season didn't manage to scrap quite enough).

Jim is a leader, and United lack that type of player. Rankin is experienced, and can play in a similar position, but if we turn the corner and climb the table, and Jim features prominently, nothing would surprise me. He is fit, has commitment, and has proved he can screw the nut.

Oh, and all that coming from a (former) Goodwin sceptic - in the context of this season at any rate.

Edited by Drew

If Jim continues to impress, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if Mixu were to make enquiries come January.

Mixu feels his Utd squad are too young, and a bit naive. Two things Jim ain't. He is also used to a bottom of the table scrap (albeit last season didn't manage to scrap quite enough).

Jim is a leader, and United lack that type of player. Rankin is experienced, and can play in a similar position, but if we turn the corner and climb the table, and Jim features prominently, nothing would surprise me. He is fit, has commitment, and has proved he can screw the nut.

Oh, and all that coming from a (former) Goodwin sceptic - in the context of this season at any rate.

He would be one of many that he could look at

Utd have cash in the bank ( i think) and could look at players who are younger and better, but they may go for this. Only fly in the ointment would be the campaign by Utd to get him banned

Move over John "I will shit in your Pumkin" Potter and bring on Billy "I will shit in your gob" G......

Popcorn at the ready!

Get in there Billy.....

My money is on BG to not only "get in there" but to "get it all in there"

Topcat seems keen too, maybe he is more of a bottom-cat. Takes all sorts, I suppose, but that sort of thing does leave a nasty taste in the mouth.

One question-does Billy have to eat the popcorn first?

I'm intrigued as to how this would play out.

"Right! Got ye! Now lie down and open yer gub..."

We all get our kicks in different ways I suppose...

I've had a good few threats from keyboard hard men over the last decade or so. It will surprise absolutely no one that not one of them has came to reality.

This was certainly one of the most, ahem... creative.

Everyone has their own fetishes I suppose. Our man billy obviously gets his kicks defecating in other mens mouths. I, for one, am shitting myself.

Edited by TopCat

He would be one of many that he could look at

Utd have cash in the bank ( i think) and could look at players who are younger and better, but they may go for this. Only fly in the ointment would be the campaign by Utd to get him banned

I can't see any club paying cash for a 34 year old who's contract will be up in a few months, least of all United who's fans got in such a state over Goodwin.

His lack of pace was exposed a bit last season, although he was one of our best performers over the campaign he didn't have a great season. He gets away with not having that extra half yard at a lower level, he wouldn't be as effective in the top flight.

I can't see any club paying cash for a 34 year old who's contract will be up in a few months, least of all United who's fans got in such a state over Goodwin.

His lack of pace was exposed a bit last season, although he was one of our best performers over the campaign he didn't have a great season. He gets away with not having that extra half yard at a lower level, he wouldn't be as effective in the top flight.

I spoke with a sevco supporting colleague this morning who was very impressed with Jim at the weekend. It was a little grudged, but he was fulsome in his praise.

As we all know, supporters of the new club are largely delusional in terms of how they rate players, and the standards they like to aspire to. As such, I read quite a lot into what this guy had to say.

You have to remember that my reference to Utd was in the context of them being adrift at the foot of their league. They require battlers, not silky superstars (or at least a combination thereof) to shitfest their survival.

I'm not suggesting that Goodwin would be a star in Premiership team performing well, but he has the attributes to pull things together when required, as we witnessed after the split in Danny's final season (when he and McLean stood out as the players to salvage our status).

I think he could be the type of player that Mixu might be interested in given their current predicament. I hope not, of course.

Agreed. He's exactly what that young United team need - a leader. Can also take care of himself, and Utd have been all too easily bullied for the last 2 or 3 years.

Ca' canny! :o

That's almost a positive/optimistic post from you...

I am fairly satisfied we have the players to be breathing down Sevco's neck. Yes we hired another tranch of duds, but hopefully they (Gow, Conlan, Carswell.... Agnew on probation) will be gone in January, and we bring in some real,players in place.

Ourbmanager is the problem, and his bleating is pathetic. We need rid to kick on.