Naisy

Fingers X once the swelling goes down it reveals better news. Hope so....

How fcuking slow were the stretcher bearers dawdling across the pitch though? I saw Gregg Wylde track back quicker than that. Once. I think.

Have you ever watched The Last Leg ? All that four needed was that guy following them with a Tuba.

Slightly off topic but anyone in the south stand would have heard me going off my nut at gow whilst naisy was on the ground. Jason was writhing in agony, we were getting played off the park, and gow was standing over the ball having a laugh with dumbartons Gibson. Probably the pinnacle of a rather infuriating day!

Slightly off topic but anyone in the south stand would have heard me going off my nut at gow whilst naisy was on the ground. Jason was writhing in agony, we were getting played off the park, and gow was standing over the ball having a laugh with dumbartons Gibson. Probably the pinnacle of a rather infuriating day!

Were you using some colourful language?

I hope it's not a serious injury. Losing Naismith long term would be a disaster.

Losing him today practically lost us the game. We were in the ascendancy and had just scored after as he got carried off but we were then forced to make a sub and the poor boy at right back just got on the wrong side of his man to give away the penalty. The lack of depth at the back came back to bite us!

Fingers X once the swelling goes down it reveals better news. Hope so....

How fcuking slow were the stretcher bearers dawdling across the pitch though? I saw Gregg Wylde track back quicker than that. Once. I think.

I've a mate who's a St John ambulance type and he said they're not allowed to run anymore for insurance reasons. I shit you not!!!

I've a mate who's a St John ambulance type and he said they're not allowed to run anymore for insurance reasons. I shit you not!!!

Aye, but do they have to do the funeral March? There were two f**king ice ages while they crossed the pitch.