Naisy

Im sure Saint Mirren must be cursed when the f**k is something good going to happen for us it seems we lurch from one disaster to another.

Later

Annan 0 St Mirren 6

Happy Days are here again.

You obviously have not got a clue about St John ambulance. These people give up their time for nothing they also help injured people not just in football and help to save life's.

What a shocking statement to make

Apologies to Stevie he was having a joke with another poster. That's a beer on me mate

You obviously have not got a clue about St John ambulance. These people give up their time for nothing they also help injured people not just in football and help to save life's.

What a shocking statement to make

I have no idea why we are discussing the St John's Ambulance Association, as they are an English organisation. The first aiders at Greenhill Road belong to the St Andrew's Ambulance Association - the clue is in the name. As IoBS says they are volunteers and trained to deal with all first aid situations including life saving.

As an observer with a medical background it seemed to me that what took most time on Saturday was our PT/medical staff making up their mind that Jason needed a stretcher.

Edited by smcc

• 3 months later...