Crucial Next 4 Games

To be fair, if not for the fact that giving you a slap would likely lead to loss of liberty and/or gainful employment I'm almost tempted to put a ginger wig on and step in for Poz if I thought it would put an end to the endless stream of point scoring shit that fills each and every thread.

I work for a living and then have some semblance of a social life outside of work so when I find 5 minutes to look through the forum I want to find out any new Saints news or stories and perhaps engage in a bit of debate about others opinions of the team performance, tactics etc. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but as soon as I see you joining a thread I know it's going to generate into the sort of tedious shite I don't have time to filter through to get to anything interesting.

To be fair, you are not always the instigator but you have made a rod for your own back with your behaviour and that of your alias so how about just giving it a f**king rest?

*puts on ginger wig (oh the shame)...

NO... I'M Poz!

;)

Pozbaird dishes out his usual foul personal abuse and then starts crying when someone suggests that they wouldn't do it in person.

I've got to agree with the Lord

Calling some a "wanker" breaches the zero tolerance rules of this forum and I'm pretty certain that the Pozbaird alias wouldn't start calling someone he doesn't know a "wanker" to his face in real life.

Pozbaird dishes out his usual foul personal abuse and then starts crying when someone suggests that they wouldn't do it in person.

I've got to agree with the Lord

Calling some a "wanker" breaches the zero tolerance rules of this forum and I'm pretty certain that the Pozbaird alias wouldn't start calling someone he doesn't know a "wanker" to his face in real life.

To be fair, if you're anything like the personas you portray on here, you are both wankers.

I didn't say Lord Pityme was a wanker. I've never met him. I said he was being a wanker, which he was. Still is. I was a complete wanker myself on here banging on about the HoF panels for far too long. Fair cop and all that. I've stopped going on about it and just keep updating my signature text. Pityme has a fcuking cheek - he's the one making all the noises about hard men, saying stuff to people's faces and effectively having a square go after school at 4 pm.

What an utter twat. I frankly don't need or seek this shite, so I'm out.

Edited by pozbaird

I didn't say Lord Pityme was a wanker. I've never met him. I said he was being a wanker, which he was. Still is. I was a complete wanker myself on here banging on about the HoF panels for far too long. Fair cop and all that. I've stopped going on about it and just keep updating my signature text. Pityme has a fcuking cheek - he's the one making all the noises about hard men, saying stuff to people's faces and effectively having a square go after school at 4 pm.

I wouldn't stop posting, just don't rise to it....it's up to you obviously...

I wouldn't stop posting, just don't rise to it....it's up to you obviously...

I meant I was out of this thread, will not bore the rest of the forum by keeping an argument going and will simply add another username to my ignore list. If he does the same for me it would be for the best. I'm not out of the forum completely.... (Forum groans like fcuk!).... There's no meltdown going on at my end, I can assure you. No toys being thrown out of prams.

Edited by pozbaird

I didn't say Lord Pityme was a wanker. I've never met him. I said he was being a wanker, which he was. Still is. I was a complete wanker myself on here banging on about the HoF panels for far too long. Fair cop and all that.

Weasel words.

I've stopped going on about it and just keep updating my signature text. Pityme has a fcuking cheek - he's the one making all the noises about hard men, saying stuff to people's faces and effectively having a square go after school at 4 pm.

The Lord wasn't literally asking for a square go.

He was making the point that he bet you wouldn't be so abusive to someone like that in real life.

You know that's what he meant.

No amount of backtracking will change that.

I already had you in ignore. I had the misfortune of reading your latest abusive quote in someone's quote. Took the ignore off there to see how you attempted to dug yourself out the hole.

The hole's even deeper now from what I can see.

Edited by nosferatu

Weasel words.

The Lord wasn't literally asking for a square go.

He was making the point that he bet you wouldn't be so abusive to someone like that in real life.

You know that's what he meant.

No amount of backtracking will change that.

I already had you in ignore. I had the misfortune of reading your latest abusive quote in someone's quote. Took the ignore off there to see how you attempted to dug yourself out the hole.

The hole's even deeper now from what I can see.

TBH you're a well known fud so you're "opinion" disnae coont........................bye1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the 4 games have been.

Said I expected 4 points minimum and progression in both cups.

We have had 2 points and progression in the 1 cup that was 4th priority. A disgraceful return by any measure.

QOTS (a)

Falkirk (h)

Raith (h)

Hibs (a)

Chew on the latest crucial 4. Far harder than your last crucial 4.

What's in your advent calendar? The sack doesn't appear till December on mine...

Can't see us winning any until fingers are pulled out arses,

But that is what its all about isn't it? New manager, new team, new division. Could have got off to a flyer. Didn't. 0 or 12 points at this stage, though, won't change the long term goals one bit.

It really is all about fingers out of arses, working hard, moulding a decent competitive team that is good to watch, over the next few months. We have plenty of good players and a promising young manager. It should all work out for us...................but it might not. That is why the games are played. Let's see where we stand when Livi come to town again on Boxing Day.

......................having said all that, he really does need to solve the lack of bite in midfield pretty quickly, though.