New Limited Edition Retro Kit Launched

div

The club shop have just released a limited edition (200 only) retro shirt based on the 1962/63 edition jersey.

You can buy it online as a pre-order now at this link;

http://www.stmirrendirect.co.uk/products/pre-order-copa-1962-1963-retro-strip.html

Sales are done on a first come, first served basis, with the kits being manufactured once the pre-order period is complete (by 10th September)

Cost is £40.

Apparently they fit over your head too.

St._Mirren_1962_63_Short_Sleeve_Retro_Sh

If the last one is anything to go by, I'd suggest getting the size one bigger than you normally get as they are less roomy than modern day strips. Presumably less big fat baisturts around in the auld days..????

As for the 'expense' it's a bespoke limited production run, made of fine material and presented in an attractive presentation box. Better value than the cheaply produced, mass production effort going for the same price if/when you can get hold of it...????

As for the 'expense' it's a bespoke limited production run, made of fine material and presented in an attractive presentation box. Better value than the cheaply produced, mass production effort going for the same price if/when you can get hold of it...

Can vouch for that. I've bought a couple of COPA retro shirts in the past and they are always very good quality.

I would be fairly certain the badge in this kit will be embroidered on but maybe ask the guys in the shop if you are unsure.

On a serious note though, how come this kit can have the turrets on the badge? Do heraldry laws not apply to retro kits?

Well I guess it defo didn't apply back then, but who knows how auld Lord Fuddy Duddy interprets the rules nowadays... ?