Shankland And Webster

I appear to be missing something, IM comes from an STV interview at around 18.25 advising their will be no new signings until next week, yet div tells us their is to be news about Webster one way or another 2hours later, I apologise if I have missed something in numerous posts about Webster as I've not went through them all.

So which one are we to believe? IM or Div. I was also under the impression that it was today Andy Webster was to have made his decision by.

Things changed very late on yesterday afternoon, after the STV interview was done.

Things changed very late on yesterday afternoon, after the STV interview was done.

An actual, real life, authentic, original, accurate, pukka, timely Div/LoveStreet exclusivzo.... By The End Of The Week..!

I guess the board stuck their collective hands doon the back of the sofa and made Webzo an offer he was less likely to use as a bargaining tool... I.e. A two year, instead of a one year deal..? Eh Divzo?

this must give us a lift surely

and once the team beds in we should in theory have a good season

lets show the team some love

onwards and upwards

coys

damn those bad drugs

all together now

biggrin.png

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=love+generation&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=3609398B613C3411FE1B3609398B613C3411FE1B

Edited by jama

• 7 months later...