Shankland And Webster

I'm not sure. There's certainly something lacking in the centre of the park and I'm not sure Aggy provides it. There's not a lot of link up between the middle of the pitch and the final third and it's where the vast majority of our play seems to break down. We look a lot more dangerous attacking from wide positions.

Another huge issue this season already has been the lack of movement at set-pieces and this is something which seems to transcend managers since way back in Gus times. Everyone always seems to be stationery and instead of making a clever or late run to get a leap on a header, allow themselves to be tightly marked and have no momentum or space to do so.

Movement, tackling

What worries me about Webster is if he doesn't sign and go to an other club in our league, he would have inside info on the good and bad points of our players that could help his club when playing against us. I would assume if he doesn't sign he wont be back training with us.

There will be a decision one way or the other on Webster early tomorrow morning.

Premiership club is also in the mix for his signature now, but the deal isn't dead yet.

Really?

Are you still good friends with that girl from school?

Never doubted for a minutewhistling.gif

Edited by insaintee

What worries me about Webster is if he doesn't sign and go to an other club in our league, he would have inside info on the good and bad points of our players that could help his club when playing against us. I would assume if he doesn't sign he wont be back training with us.

What good points. Have you been to a game yet. We're rotten.

There will be a decision one way or the other on Webster early tomorrow morning.

Premiership club is also in the mix for his signature now, but the deal isn't dead yet.

Might not be dead, but if Webster had any intentions of signing for us then would have done so by now.

I'll be amazed if he is paraded alongside Murray. I just hope Murray has other irons in the fire.

I appear to be missing something, IM comes from an STV interview at around 18.25 advising their will be no new signings until next week, yet div tells us their is to be news about Webster one way or another 2hours later, I apologise if I have missed something in numerous posts about Webster as I've not went through them all.

So which one are we to believe? IM or Div. I was also under the impression that it was today Andy Webster was to have made his decision by.

I appear to be missing something, IM comes from an STV interview at around 18.25 advising their will be no new signings until next week, yet div tells us their is to be news about Webster one way or another 2hours later, I apologise if I have missed something in numerous posts about Webster as I've not went through them all.

So which one are we to believe? IM or Div. I was also under the impression that it was today Andy Webster was to have made his decision by.

To use the fitba cliche, the goalposts can always be shifted....

Great stuff it will all be cleared up TOMORROW. Where have we heard that before?