St Mirren V Dunfermline Athletic - Challenge Cup Quarter Final

TopCat

Be a delight to hear from Pars Fan again.

A good dude.

Good day Shull!

When the draw immediately happened it seemed a tough but winnable tie, with you lot adding Langfield, and in particular Webster I can see goals being hard to come by now though and it seems a much tougher tie now.

I'm pretty confident we'll win the league this year and the challenge cup provides something a bit different, I actually have a vague interest in it!

Unless we lose.

Edited by Pars Fan

Good day Shull!

When the draw immediately happened it seemed a tough but winnable tie, with you lot adding Langfield, and in particular Webster I can see goals being hard to come by now though and it seems a much tougher tie now.

I'm pretty confident we'll win the league this year and the challenge cup provides something a bit different, I actually have a vague interest in it!

Unless we lose.

Welcome back to civilisation Sir.

Your Team is flying presently but we are starting to improve so it should be a cracking Cup Tie.

With us running out 5-0 winners.

Orrabest for the Season.

• 4 weeks later...

The millennium winning season was my best season following saints and for me will never be passed. I was 25 and went to every game bar one (3:2 win against Raith thanks to TT'S last minute winner 'aff the tap o ma heid'). It was just so unexpected but after 6-0at Raith people started to believe. Loved it.

This will be another struggle for us on Saturday. Hope for a win but not holding my breath. :-(

Some say they don't care about this one, but we should go out there and destroy this mob. Two up, press high and put every cross around the area Cheesy is in. Eventually he'll pull someone down or back off a ball across his path. Time for Murray to shred his UEFA Pro Licence course notes and just play football.