St Mirren V Dunfermline Athletic - Challenge Cup Quarter Final

TopCat

I like the players we've got, it's just the way the manager sets them up that's wrong and the fact he's not on the touch line motivating them.

Why is Spalding doing the job of the sprinklers.

Players need to accept more responsibility while on the pitch. If something is not working, try something different and used their own initiative instead of waiting for the manager to get off the phone wink.png

I'd still expect St Mirren to have that bit of extra quality, Webster and Langfield at the back sounds formidable.

Is McMullan going to be playing? He played against us last year for Stenhousemuir and he looked outstanding.

I'm quite shocked you lot are struggling as much as you are,on paper it looks a strong squad and when we were in the same division as Dumbarton and he had them playing balls out attacking football, rumour has it Jack Ross was something to do with that though! When I watched you against Morton it was a strange, strange game, no confidence or shape within the side.

I'd still expect St Mirren to have that bit of extra quality, Webster and Langfield at the back sounds formidable.

Is McMullan going to be playing? He played against us last year for Stenhousemuir and he looked outstanding.

I'm quite shocked you lot are struggling as much as you are,on paper it looks a strong squad and when we were in the same division as Dumbarton and he had them playing balls out attacking football, rumour has it Jack Ross was something to do with that though! When I watched you against Morton it was a strange, strange game, no confidence or shape within the side.

You call it 100% correct.

No confidence.

No shape.

No leadership.

No discernible tactics.

McMullan is injured.

Even without him, we should be able to win... but given the aforementioned failings, I would put money on Pars humiliating us on our own turf.

& Now we play High balls out from Langfield to the opposition centre half. Which certainly leads to attacking football back at us !

I swore I wasn't going back after the Rovers game but gave in at the last minute and went to the Alloa game .But rest assure I will not be back this time we are the worst team I have seen in this league by a mile and any one who thinks differently are deluded

I swore I wasn't going back after the Rovers game but gave in at the last minute and went to the Alloa game .But rest assure I will not be back this time we are the worst team I have seen in this league by a mile and any one who thinks differently are deluded

Despite being unremittingly shite the league table would say you are wrong and that there are two worse teams.

As I said you are deluded If you think we are a better team we might have better players but no way are we a better team.

Perhaps I am deluded whereas you are just thick as shit for being unable to interpret data from a league table.

They have scored 30 goals in nine games personally I can't see us beating them. Hope I am wrong it's Murray who is our problem .

They'll be coming to have a right good go at us, it'll be their Cup Final blah blah etc. Sadly, that'll only see us setup not to lose and to soak in the progressively better offense. I say progressively better as, like Alloa, Dunfermline will spend ten minutes saying "they can't be this bad, surely" to each other before deciding we are that bad and slowly getting more and more possession and joy in possession as we get deeper and deeper.

"What's going on Mark, are they playing as we told them to?" - "No idea, I laminate the sheets and that's pretty much me. I know the word bespoke though."

Perhaps I am deluded whereas you are just thick as shit for being unable to interpret data from a league table.

So when Dunfermline wipe the floor with them on Saturday we will still be the better team because there in the league below us .

While we have scored 30 goals in so many games it is worth remembering we are playing f**king dross 8 weeks out of nine.

I think St Mirren will win 2-1, we got beat by Tommy Craig last year, personally I find that more embarrassing than finishing 7th.

Tommy f**king Craig, Jesus f**k.