Morton Tickets

I've been in the away end at ibrox and Parkhead and both times i didn't cheer for St Mirren because both sets of fans would have lost the plot, same if they come in to our end at St Mirren park. You would need to be a trouble seeking halfwit to go to the Morton end tonight...

It's a total joke. Folk can't get tickets on the night? Wouldn't happen anywhere else bar here in the Scottish professional football league. Farce

To be honest the gripe needs to be aimed at Police Scotland.

Its they who insisted and they who have put on cut off times.

Morton are only doing what they have been ordered to do and its going to cost the club money.

I've been in the away end at ibrox and Parkhead and both times i didn't cheer for St Mirren because both sets of fans would have lost the plot, same if they come in to our end at St Mirren park. You would need to be a trouble seeking halfwit to go to the Morton end tonight...

Or a total shitebag

the jags are free, we get them every time we have to get a train through skunkville.

stand will be fine, old boys may swing a stick or two at you but i'm sure you can dodge.

hmmm, ok,

try that tonight then.

i wouldn't.

A bunch of gaylords in the Morton end hardly scary! Edited by nosferatu

the jags are free, we get them every time we have to get a train through skunkville.

stand will be fine, old boys may swing a stick or two at you but i'm sure you can dodge.

hmmm, ok,

try that tonight then.

i wouldn't.

Been there, done that, many moons ago with my mate after getting knocked back from the away end for being merry.

The Greenock public were very vocal in their annoyance when we turned aroud to show our Saints tops under our jackets, but no physical harm came to us whatsoever. wink.png

Edited by Soctty

A bunch of gaylords in the Morton end hardly scary!

I'll look out for you in the cowshed then.

Been there, done that, many moons ago with my mate after getting knocked back from the away end for being merry.

The Greenock public were very vocal in their annoyance when we turned aroud to show our Saints tops under our jackets, but no physical harm came to us whatsoever. wink.png

Lucky you.

Hopefully common sense prevails with cash at gate for stragglers...

Even with a very conservative estimate of each of our tickets being a parent and child...£8.50 each effectively...£15000 at least from the away support alone must be a good day for most!

Know of a few people who want to go last minute, some clarification would be nice. I'm sure they won't mind sitting in the main stand, but would prefer to be in the Saints end

Sounds of tumbleweed Tam. To be more exact "some scabby Celtic Clydebank pub".

And you will still be watching from some scabby Glasgow pub I presume ???

Nonsense! Female company & beer! - Game on telly, £20 saved! Saddened I missed the glorious solo point win in three games, but, until clubs sort out the basics(ticketing / accommodation etc) - Ahm oot!!

Bannatyne1.jpg

I just decided to go to the game at the last minute.Walking to our end I thought this is going to be a nightmare as it was mobbed.Had a look at the turnstyles and all but 1 had signs saying Tickets Only.I walked up to the furthest away turnsyle,paid my £12 and strolled in.There were still Saints Fans coming into Ground 20 mins after kick off.