St Mirren V Livingston Championship 29/8/15

shull

Hoping that by kick off we may have a couple of extra bodies in place. If, and it does seem unlikely I hasten to add, we somehow manage to kidnap Andy Webster then I'd hope he would be drafted straight in at CB with Kelly moved out to the left to replace Conlan.

Agree with Ulysses line up in the sense that Thompson has to have someone playing off him. And given his cameo last night then Gallagher has to start alongside him. It's clear one up front isn't working, and has to be ditched especially at home against dross like Lavvytic.

To start winning any games in this league we need to drop the '1 up front' nonsense.

It just isn't working, and if we can't go with at least 2 strikers against shite like Dumbarton and Morton then we won't be anywhere near the top few places in this division.

Let's start actually attacking teams, please!

This is a must win game if not we will witness the biggest melt down on the forum.

Agree with Top Cat above we can forget the play off positions if we lose this game.

Hmmmmmm, you could get the play offs with 20 or 22 wins. Sadly, you can almost eliminate 8 games (Rangers & Hibs) leaving 28 and therefore 6 other losses providing you win the 22. Losing on Saturday would see us below the baseline curve, probably by 6 points, but not out of it.

This is a must win game if not we will witness the biggest melt down on the forum.

Agree with Top Cat above we can forget the play off positions if we lose this game.

Win or loose Saturday, I still don't see us finishing anywhere near play offs. With the squad and management we have, I'll no settle for avoiding the relegation zone.