St Mirren V Livingston Championship 29/8/15

shull

Full time 1-1

Fair score.

The latest in an increasingly long line of very poor performances under Murray. Livi had lost 3 games against Championship teams in a row before this double header against us in Paisley.

In the 2 games against us in our own back yard they've deserved to lose neither. Quite an indictment of just how poor we are under Murray. Make no bones about it, this is one of the worst teams in the league we have just lost to and drawn to at home. If we can't win these games, what can we win?

We now go into a very tough looking September still looking for our first win. Said a couple of weeks ago I didn't think Murray would make Christmas and I've seen nothing since to make me doubt that prediction.

This is one of the worst Saints teams I've seen in 25 years. Time to get real and forget the playoffs, we are in a Championship relegation battle.

Utter rubbish and f**king boo!

1-1 final score, typical bottom of the first division stuff from 2 shite teams.

Glad I didn't pay 20 quid plus to watch this mince.

No change from Tuesday night, st mirren still huffing and puffing during

a rebuilding process, this young team can't be expected to be anything other

than makeshift at this point in the season.

Full time 1-1

Fair score.

The latest in an increasingly long line of very poor performances under Murray. Livi had lost 3 games against Championship teams in a row before this double header against us in Paisley.

In the 2 games against us in our own back yard they've deserved to lose neither. Quite an indictment of just how poor we are under Murray. Make no bones about it, this is one of the worst teams in the league we have just lost to and drawn to at home. If we can't win these games, what can we win?

We now go into a very tough looking September still looking for our first win. Said a couple of weeks ago I didn't think Murray would make Christmas and I've seen nothing since to make me doubt that prediction.

This is one of the worst Saints teams I've seen in 25 years. Time to get real and forget the playoffs, we are in a Championship relegation battle.

Utter rubbish and f**king boo!

Oh dear. lol.giflol.giflol.gif