St Mirren V Livingston Championship 29/8/15

shull

Murray has been on a very public goose chase of 3 targets all summer. At one point it looked like he was going to miss out on all of them, in the end he got all 3 signed up.

I expect Langfield, Webster and Shankland will all start today.

Now we have one of the most experienced squads in division at the managers disposal, the only thing missing is results. No more hard luck stories.

Let's get right behind the team today .... I think we just need a good result and things will start to click into place. Spine of the team is there now with Webster hopefully shoring things up at the back. Guys like Mallen, Gallagher, Shankland, McMullen are the way forward for us and for first time in ages I'm really looking forward to today's game.

COYS !!

@bawarmy: Team; Langfield, Kelly, Webster, Baird, Stewart, Goodwin, Mallan, Agnew, McMullan, Shankland, Gallagher

Looks like a back three.

4-4-2?

ETA - you're probably right, but who is playing wide right? Or left, for that matter. Narrow looking line up.

Edited by Drew

Possibly Mallan at wing back if its a back 3.

I reckon Kelly at right back

Has Kelly played RB in the first team? Can't recall that, though not to say he can't play there, and it might be the better option. Not convinced that this will be a 3-5-2 from the personnel.