1 Year From Now

I started this topic in response to the unbelievable amount of negativity on this forum since the start of the season.

As has been pointed out by other posters on other topics we have been extremely unlucky/bad penalty/bad referee from having more points on board.

I know we haven't played well but Rangers/Dumbarton/Morton be rubbish if they had to rely on Penalty miss/deflected free kick/bad referee to get points from us.

Look forward 1 year & Murray is still the manager and 90% of current squad is still playing & this is how the top 4 looks after 3 games will we still have all this Murray out/Conlan out/Howieson out rubbish.

SPFL CHAMPIONSHIP 2016/16

TEAM...........P W D L POINTS

1. St Mirren 3 3 0 0 9

2. Falkirk 3 2 1 0 7

3. Partick 3 2 0 1 6

4. Hamilton 3 2 0 1 6

Obviously this might happen it might not but give the guy a chance it's only been 3 games 2 of which will probably be our hardest games.

(PS I like Murrays style not afraid of big decisions ie playing Goodwin and Langfield from start last night was right decision when easy one would have been to keep Ridgers in and Goodwin on bench)

I started this topic in response to the unbelievable amount of negativity on this forum since the start of the season.

As has been pointed out by other posters on other topics we have been extremely unlucky/bad penalty/bad referee from having more points on board.

I know we haven't played well but Rangers/Dumbarton/Morton be rubbish if they had to rely on Penalty miss/deflected free kick/bad referee to get points from us.

Look forward 1 year & Murray is still the manager and 90% of current squad is still playing & this is how the top 4 looks after 3 games will we still have all this Murray out/Conlan out/Howieson out rubbish.

SPFL CHAMPIONSHIP 2016/16

TEAM...........P W D L POINTS

1. St Mirren 3 3 0 0 9

2. Falkirk 3 2 1 0 7

3. Partick 3 2 0 1 6

4. Hamilton 3 2 0 1 6

Obviously this might happen it might not but give the guy a chance it's only been 3 games 2 of which will probably be our hardest games.

(PS I like Murrays style not afraid of big decisions ie playing Goodwin and Langfield from start last night was right decision when easy one would have been to keep Ridgers in and Goodwin on bench)[/quote

We weren't unlucky to lose any game we have played so far. We were the poorer team in every game including the Annan game! Call it negativity if you want but there has been nothing positive on the field from St Mirren in 18 months! The negative one's like me are concerned about what we are seeing and no amount of spin can cover up the shite we currently pay to watch!