Mixu Paatalainen

Lord Pityme

Thanks for all your feedback, laced with the usual completely unnecessary Over the top abuse. Keyboard warriors indeed!

Lets see what our points total is at the end of September?

If we are still getting the same return as now we will be in a long hard relegation fight.

Far from being a keyboard warrior (check the relative number of posts made in the various threads over the years we've both been on the forum), I deliver my support for the club in a tangible way, travelling to as many games, home and away, as I can with my sons. Unlike some, and I suspect you may be among them, I have never booed my team, never singled out an individual player or manager for abuse, and never will. If they are pish on any given day, at least they are OUR pish and given a level of positive support they will be less pish next time! FFS if they were all Messi's, Bale's and Mourinho's they wouldn't be at our club!

Massive rebuilding was required at every club in the league as loans and contracts ended. Why do we accept that 'Big Clubs' like QoS, Dumbarton, Raith, Falkirk etc can get results, but somehow we cant??? Weren't we playing a league above them a few weeks back?

Of course we were but if memory serves me correctly we weren't good enough for that league so start on an equal footing with them all this season and have no divine right to finish above them.

By your logic managers of every club in Scotland should've been sacked when we won the league cup by virtue of them not winning it.

Edited by Rabinho

Thanks for all your feedback, laced with the usual completely unnecessary Over the top abuse. Keyboard warriors indeed!

Lets see what our points total is at the end of September?

If we are still getting the same return as now we will be in a long hard relegation fight.

Ok, if this isn't about getting a rise from people and you want healthy debate then answer my fairly straightforward question and stop reacting to the posts you feel are laced with abuse.

Far from being a keyboard warrior (check the relative number of posts made in the various threads over the years we've both been on the forum), I deliver my support for the club in a tangible way, travelling to as many games, home and away, as I can with my sons. Unlike some, and I suspect you may be among them, I have never booed my team, never singled out an individual player or manager for abuse, and never will. If they are pish on any given day, at least they are OUR pish and given a level of positive support they will be less pish next time! FFS if they were all Messi's, Bale's and Mourinho's they wouldn't be at our club!

You are so wrong erskinebud. I never have and never would 'boo' my team, a player or a manager. But what you are suggesting is that no one can question any decision by any manager..... That sounds more like communism than football following!

Of course we were but if memory serves me correctly we weren't good enough for that league so start on an equal footing with them all this season and have no divine right to finish above them.

By your logic managers of every club in Scotland should've been sacked when we won the league cup by virtue of them not winning it.

If only we were on an equal footing!

Your last sentence is very confusing, i don't get it.

That is so funny! You obviously approve of adults engaging in online, unwelcome abuse! Now that is sad.

Unwelcome?

I do apologise from the heart of my bottom.

I was convinced that you had invited the feedback, which you deem abuse and others see as descriptive!

Glad you found it funny though. Always nice to make someone smile.

You are so wrong erskinebud. I never have and never would 'boo' my team, a player or a manager. But what you are suggesting is that no one can question any decision by any manager..... That sounds more like communism than football following!

You don't boo your team? Maybe not at SMP, yet you are happy to "boo" players and the manager regularly on here, a forum which is regularly visited by the objects of your derision. I'm sure seeing threads and comments like yours must be just the fillip they need!

You don't boo your team? Maybe not at SMP, yet you are happy to "boo" players and the manager regularly on here, a forum which is regularly visited by the objects of your derision. I'm sure seeing threads and comments like yours must be just the fillip they need!

Show me one 'Boo' on here.... And if any manager or player reads a fans forum like this they need their heads examining!

I believe it is time to starve this character of the oxygen of notoriety that he so evidently craves.

His oft regurgitated themes are turgid in the extreme, and he has no interest in conceding ground as any reasonable contributor might. So, in effect, by responding to his wearisome drivel, we are wasting our precious personal resources. Just think, we could be utilising our time more productively picking our arses or memorising knitting patterns.

Give up guys. Let him have his rants.

I believe it is time to starve this character of the oxygen of notoriety that he so evidently craves.

His oft regurgitated themes are turgid in the extreme, and he has no interest in conceding ground as any reasonable contributor might. So, in effect, by responding to his wearisome drivel, we are wasting our precious personal resources. Just think, we could be utilising our time more productively picking our arses or memorising knitting patterns.

Ah i get it now....!

Its a 'rant' if you object to what is assumed are adults abusing you online and you dont cave in to the bullying!

And again you cant be classed as 'reasonable' if you dont cave in to the abuse as well!

And the final conclusion i draw from the above is a group of middle aged men going to desperate lengths trying to get others to gang up on individuals. Does that about cover it?

Of course they could just ignore my posts if they dont value them, instead of pleading with others to join their sorry asses!

Edited by Lord Pityme

Agreed, ignore on, although who will I laugh at now........................

PS Somebody tell Ned, he wastes half his life trying to reason with the form loonys.

Ah i get it now....!

Its a 'rant' if you object to what is assumed are adults abusing you online and you dont cave in to the bullying!

And again you cant be classed as 'reasonable' if you dont cave in to the abuse as well!

And the final conclusion i draw from the above is a group of middle aged men going to desperate lengths trying to get others to gang up on individuals. Does that about cover it?

Of course they could just ignore my posts if they dont value them, instead of pleading with others to join their sorry asses!

I have had you on ignore for a long time as I was sick of your constant carping. Unfortunately, others keep responding to your posts and is is difficult to ignore the quotes. The only way to avoid your constant denigration of the club, manager and players would be to stop using the forum. Regrettably, I may be forced to do so.

Edited by smcc