Mixu Paatalainen

Lord Pityme

Ah i get it now....!

Its a 'rant' if you object to what is assumed are adults abusing you online and you dont cave in to the bullying!

And again you cant be classed as 'reasonable' if you dont cave in to the abuse as well!

And the final conclusion i draw from the above is a group of middle aged men going to desperate lengths trying to get others to gang up on individuals. Does that about cover it?

Of course they could just ignore my posts if they dont value them, instead of pleading with others to join their sorry asses!

I don't really see any pleading, what I do see is more individuals bored with the posts of you and others like you.

You started a thread suggesting we replaced our manager(who's been in charge for 3 league games)with a manager who wouldn't even consider us.

But of course these kind of responses are what someone like you craves.

I have had you on ignore for a long time as I was sick of your constant carping. Unfortunately, others keep responding to your posts and is is difficult to ignore the quotes. The only way to avoid your constant denigration of the club, manager and players would be to stop using the forum. Regrettably, I may be forced to do so.

And they cry me "Lookatme"..!

I don't really see any pleading, what I do see is more individuals bored with the posts of you and others like you.

You started a thread suggesting we replaced our manager(who's been in charge for 3 league games)with a manager who wouldn't even consider us.

But of course these kind of responses are what someone like you craves.

Can you tell me what we are allowed to post on a fans forum please. Maybe Div could run us up a list of topics, and what you can or cant post? Better still if there were "no" posts allowed you would have your wish.

No discussion, no opinions, no debate....

Can you tell me what we are allowed to post on a fans forum please. Maybe Div could run us up a list of topics, and what you can or cant post? Better still if there were "no" posts allowed you would have your wish.

No discussion, no opinions, no debate....

If I do will you stop posting?

Many on here regularly contribute sensible and constructive posts - and long may they continue to do so.

Others come out in a rash of drivel and negativity and are unwilling to talk sense and encourage the team they claim to support.

Judge for yourself which posters need to have their rash seen to!