Guidelines For Posting In The Rumour Mill - Suggested

TediousTom

Now I am not a moderator, just an avid user of this here forum.

I have taken it upon myself to post suggested guidelines for posting in the rumour mill as it would appear that this particular section of this here forum is being over run with mindless drivel. For reasons that did seem reasonable as I began typing I have posted these gudielines in the rumour mill itself (thus breaking my own suggested first guideline) as I feel this is the best place for such guidelines.

I also full expect this thread to be deleted in its entirety but my frustrations have reached the point where I feel I must be heard...I SAID I MUST BE HEARD! Anyway here goes

1) When posting in the rumour mill section of the forum please keep it relevent. Rumour mill threads exist to discuss rumours and not mere speculation.

2) If you do wish to post speculation please post this in the speculation thread contained in the rumour mill section. Healthy and vibrant conversation surrounding speculation can be enjoyed in one easy thread. Please ensure speculation is posted only in the speculation thread. Where specualtion is posted in the wrong section the poster should, on realising the error, contact a member of the forum moderation team at the earliest and ensure the thread is deleted or moved to the correct section.

3) As forum user's we all have a responsability to maintain quality on this forum. As such please do not post utter nonsense, malicious or knowingly false information and try and pass it off as genuine. Please contribute sensibly. In this regard the forum moderation team will scutinise these threads and when posters are found to be posting utter gibberish they will be warned and if the gibberish continues they will be banned. This also applies to forum user's posting speculation in the wrong section.

4) Remember if you genuinely do (and I doubt this ever happens) come to know some inside information regarding an ongoing transfer (or any other situation) please think before posting. Ask yourself if the information you are about to share could damage the club or any individual associated with the club? The interests of our club outweigh the need to blether!

And how about folk who read the rumour mill stop posting abuse aimed at those who do post a rumour and cut out the ITK shite.

These people know who they are.

(apart from oaksoft possibly)

Quote examples of this 'abuse'.

Aye, as if I'm going to waste my time getting quotes to satisfy you.

You've got previous for abuse as well Drew. Only last week you were telling someone to fcuk off and then attempting to turn it round on the victim when he dared to take offence.

Satisfy me?

Your missus tells me I'd have a very, very long wait.

And how about folk who read the rumour mill stop posting abuse aimed at those who do post a rumour and cut out the ITK shite.

These people know who they are.

(apart from oaksoft possibly)

To be fair I preferred you when you were posting as Centre Spot Jobby.

At least that alias had a sense of humour.

I have taken it upon myself to post suggested guidelines for posting in the rumour mill as it would appear that this particular section of this here forum is being over run with mindless drivel. For reasons that did seem reasonable as I began typing I have posted these gudielines in the rumour mill itself (thus breaking my own suggested first guideline) as I feel this is the best place for such guidelines.

I also full expect this thread to be deleted in its entirety but my frustrations have reached the point where I feel I must be heard...I SAID I MUST BE HEARD! Anyway here goes

1) When posting in the rumour mill section of the forum please keep it relevent. Rumour mill threads exist to discuss rumours and not mere speculation.

2) If you do wish to post speculation please post this in the speculation thread contained in the rumour mill section. Healthy and vibrant conversation surrounding speculation can be enjoyed in one easy thread. Please ensure speculation is posted only in the speculation thread. Where specualtion is posted in the wrong section the poster should, on realising the error, contact a member of the forum moderation team at the earliest and ensure the thread is deleted or moved to the correct section.

3) As forum user's we all have a responsability to maintain quality on this forum. As such please do not post utter nonsense, malicious or knowingly false information and try and pass it off as genuine. Please contribute sensibly. In this regard the forum moderation team will scutinise these threads and when posters are found to be posting utter gibberish they will be warned and if the gibberish continues they will be banned. This also applies to forum user's posting speculation in the wrong section.

4) Remember if you genuinely do (and I doubt this ever happens) come to know some inside information regarding an ongoing transfer (or any other situation) please think before posting. Ask yourself if the information you are about to share could damage the club or any individual associated with the club? The interests of our club outweigh the need to blether!

Too long did not readsnore.gifbye1.gif

HERE HERE!

Expect two signing before Friday

Aye, as if I'm going to waste my time getting quotes to satisfy you.

You've got previous for abuse as well Drew. Only last week you were telling someone to fcuk off and then attempting to turn it round on the victim when he dared to take offence.

I didn't take offence, I laughed off the very thought of it. This did not prevent Drew's meltdown on another thread where he called me a dirty name. i offered to take down the thread if he apologised for his drunk-posting and posturing.

i got davidg to take down the thread anyway as I didn't fancy a very, very long wait

Edited by beyond our ken

I could see the point of this if we didn't have the ignore function. Maybe you have me on ignore already, in which case whatever

Life is too short to get upset, or to read the thoughts Chairman Tom

I didn't take offence, I laughed off the very thought of it. This did not prevent Drew's meltdown on another thread where he called me a dirty name. i offered to take down the thread if he apologised for his drunk-posting and posturing.

i got davidg to take down the thread anyway as I didn't fancy a very, very long wait

Hmm, would be interesting to see the results of a quick poll as to which of us had the Friday night meltdown.

On reflection, it wouldn't really be that interesting at all.

Dirty name? If the cap fits, sunshine.

Hmm, would be interesting to see the results of a quick poll as to which of us had the Friday night meltdown.

On reflection, it wouldn't really be that interesting at all.

Dirty name? If the cap fits, sunshine.

So no apology then, just to remind you of what you wrote

"Again, f**k off! PM me where you want to chat 'big man'. "

Plenty of people disagreed with me and werent afraid to show it, only a couple of weaklings got abusive over it

Don't like me? fine-take the advice of many and put me on ignore

But try to be grown up in whatever you do

Big Man bye1.gif

Plenty of people disagreed with me and werent afraid to show it, only a couple of weaklings got abusive over it

Big Man bye1.gif

Apology? Away and shite.

Big Man bye1.gif

Apology? Away and shite.

Oh FFS. Both of you.