Guidelines For Posting In The Rumour Mill - Suggested

TediousTom

Well that will stump him...!

Asking a multiple alias poster "who do you think you are....! And why?"

Lets see which of his aliases all reply!

Dearie me, dearie me indeed. I read your latest anti St Mirren professional football club pte ltd co spat on another thread and wondered just how far you are willing to sink with your obvious hatred of our club and its fans. It would appear to be quite far indeed.

Oh and I was unable to answer this Buddiecat directly as I have had that individual on ignore for some months now, a fate that will seen befall you my hate filled fellow forum user.

Edited by TediousTom

Dearie me, dearie me indeed. I read your latest anti St Mirren professional football club pte ltd co spat on another thread and wondered just how far you are willing to sink with your obvious hatred of our club and its fans. It would appear to be quite far indeed.

Oh and I was unable to answer this Buddiecat directly as I have had that individual on ignore for some months now, a fate that will seen befall you my hate filled fellow forum user.

Is that on your Tedious Tom account and all the other ones? Better get to it and maintain all those aliases then!

Is that on your Tedious Tom account and all the other ones? Better get to it and maintain all those aliases then!

Quite funny, "i have this Buddiecat on ignore, unable to answer him directly" Someone tell him he actually can answer me if he wants to.

But he doesn't want to because i said what i felt about the fans council about a year ago and although he is not in the FC he took it all to heart and defended them, true hero.