A New Low

Beaten by Livingstone - 1 of only 2 teams that are below us in the league.

We were at home and once again managed only 7 attempts on goal against their 11; could only manage 43% of the possession against their 57%

It is no surprise we are failing badly.

Here is hoping Webster, 2 Goal Scoring strikers, a creative midfielder and at least one more decent defender are bought in before the January transfer window opens.

Don't give me the" we are building crap" - we are failing badly in a league below last years and are now out of a major cup against a team that just should not be beating us.

Murray - we wait with baited breath.. but shaky nails will be appearing soon!!!!!

I am now intrigued by what murray told mr Gilmour and the rest of the hanger ons at the interview that made him the best option ,,because in the short time he has had to do HIS job since he was appointed ,he has failed miserably

Sorry bud, the blame lies upstairs! Murray has shown in the past that he is capable of managing a football club. I have heard that we are paying around £600 per week to our players which must be the lowest in full time football and the reason we can't get in better quality players. Murray can only piss with the dick he has got. Unless there is a change at board level part time football is the way ahead for our club.

Is this not shaping up to be as bad as those particular era's?

Nothing could ever be as bad as what we saw under Coughlin when 4-0 defeats at Alloa were the order of the day. And had to endure the likes of Paul McHale, the wage thief that was Andy Dow and, horror of horror, Greig Denham!

This current crop are as nowhere near as bad as that.

Can't deny Murray is under a wee bit of pressure though.

Sorry bud, the blame lies upstairs! Murray has shown in the past that he is capable of managing a football club. I have heard that we are paying around £600 per week to our players which must be the lowest in full time football and the reason we can't get in better quality players. Murray can only piss with the dick he has got. Unless there is a change at board level part time football is the way ahead for our club.

A lot of non truths there. Gallagher had offers from other Championship clubs, but chose us because we were paying the most.

We spend what comes in, it really isn't hard to understand. We don't have any wealthy benefactors who are willing to put their own money into the club. If you know of any be sure to direct them our way.

A lot of non truths there. Gallagher had offers from other Championship clubs, but chose us because we were paying the most.

We spend what comes in, it really isn't hard to understand. We don't have any wealthy benefactors who are willing to put their own money into the club. If you know of any be sure to direct them our way.

That's bullshit. Gallacher was offered more money at another champ team

What other clubs were in for him and what kind of salary is he on? The reason I ask is if the other clubs are part time then of course we will pay more!

It wasn't a part time club who was in for him.

Lex the figure that was quoted is correct

A lot of bad decisions over the years is now haunting us.

As you say we have no sugar daddy and won't go into debt

We are more or less an U/21 team with a sprinkling of senior pros because that what we can afford

I feel sorry for the season ticket holders who stumped again in good numbers what is going to be another unpleasant season only in a lower league this time.

They never signed plenty of duff players who got paid off before their contracts were up

Or managers either