Not Anymore For Me Thanks

Apologies for such negativity and hopefully dont get too slaughtered however anyone who supports this shower of shite by giving them your hard earned cash should take a long hard look at themselves. I have not felt this down since we got beat by 9 men **** in 2010 final, so down i decided to give the rest of the season a miss, lone behold we skelped Celtic 4-0 3 days later and i missed this monumental victory due to being so disgusted. Unfortunately i can safely say i will not be giving St Mirren football club anymore money until i see significant improvement and a possible board room re-shuffle / takever. I firmly believe that tonight we have lost the dressing room and most importantly the people who pay their money, the fans. I run a business and am self employed and Saturday is my busiest day i used to sacrafice this and employ someone to work for me to take my son home and away to Saints games however will now be doing the sensible option every Saturday and earning a good wage without spending weekends disgusted and out of pocket for watching that dross. Who else feels this way and how many are we set to lose for the rest of the season ??

Apologies for such negativity and hopefully dont get too slaughtered however anyone who supports this shower of shite by giving them your hard earned cash should take a long hard look at themselves. I have not felt this down since we got beat by 9 men **** in 2010 final, so down i decided to give the rest of the season a miss, lone behold we skelped Celtic 4-0 3 days later and i missed this monumental victory due to being so disgusted. Unfortunately i can safely say i will not be giving St Mirren football club anymore money until i see significant improvement and a possible board room re-shuffle / takever. I firmly believe that tonight we have lost the dressing room and most importantly the people who pay their money, the fans. I run a business and am self employed and Saturday is my busiest day i used to sacrafice this and employ someone to work for me to take my son home and away to Saints games however will now be doing the sensible option every Saturday and earning a good wage without spending weekends disgusted and out of pocket for watching that dross. Who else feels this way and how many are we set to lose for the rest of the season ??

You're a customer. You're perfectly entitled to decide not to spend any more money giving your custom to St Mirren. No doubt others will want to castigate you and claim you are in some way inferior to them, but you are quite within your rights to do what you want. The people I feel sorry for are the season ticket holders who paid money in good faith expecting a side that might win some football matches, only to be delivered the worst performing St Mirren side since the days of John Coughlin - it might actually be worse, I'm not about to check.

Strip out the result and it was actually an exciting if uncultured game. Any neutral paying tonight would have left happy enough.

just a pity we are not neutrals .plenty more would have went home happy with a decent performance and a win ,but like every other game we have played in so far this season this has not happened

I realise its early but I am beginning to question the wisdom of taking three season tickets.The manager's slowness in assembling a decent squad is worrying to say the least.Defeats to the likes of Dumbarton and Livingston is wholly unacceptable.We as a football club are on a real slide and there is just no cause for optimism at all.Since that great day in 2013

the quality of player coming in is dire and you have to question giving contracts to Gow and Thompson who are both effectively finished.

Shite attitude but it's your call. It's a complete Sevco mentality, though. All these zombies now returning in their droves as they've won a few matches....nowhere to be seen for the last three years but they'll claim till they're purple(er) in the face that they've always been there through thick and thin.

Ditch out until we're decent again all you like. Makes you no better than one of those types of supporters though.

Take the rough with the smooth.

St Mirren are on the down side of a long curve just now, reasons varied, but principally the football team has suffered resulting from the stringent frugality applied to the club. The for sale mentality has penetrated into the psyche if the club , the disdain of the supporters all too evident.

Am I surprised, not one bit , I am disappointed , 100% I am, but it doesn't make me support the club any less.

It's just a shite state of affairs.

It's like the longest bout of constipation ever visited on mankind supporting this lot just now.

Bit early in the season for wanting to jack it but each to their own. You pays your money your makes your choice but I'll wager that this simply frustration boiling over. Deep down you'll come back on Saturday. We are going through a rough time but look at the awful start Stubbs had with Hibs last year and took them to the play-offs. Not saying that we will meet the same fate but we are too early in the season.

I wouldn't blame your reaction if we have reached the turn of the year and we are at the arse end of the table. I jacked it last season after watching the 5-0 fiasco at Fir Park on the basis that I watched a team that downed tools. Never went back for the rest of the season after suffering enough under Craig and Teale.

Like many Buds from yesteryear been and seen it all with Saints , lows to highs with unbelievable shit in-between. No matter what Saints will always be the team for me. Home next week my first league game of the season is away to QOS I will be there even if Livie beat us this Saturday. Nobody is bigger than the club, nobody.

Like many Buds from yesteryear been and seen it all with Saints , lows to highs with unbelievable shit in-between.

That's all well and good Ian , but even those shitey St Mirren teams you mention had players destined for the top of the game , and overall Scottish football was strong from top to bottom. The product just isn't worth watching anymore. I haven't had an ST for years , and I'm glad that I wasn't hoodwinked into getting one this time either !

It's the bad times that make the good times all the more appreciable!

(You could be a Celtic fan & win a trophy every season - after a while that has no significance!)

I have had the privilage of witnessing 2 majors - & both will live forever in the memory! #SMTID

(& no - one wasn't 59 before anyone quips!!!)