Jordan Stewart

Hope the lad's OK. Ambulance rushed to the ground just after the final whistle. A f**king horrific piece of thuggery by Danny Mullen who by that point shouldn't have even been on the park. As disgusting a tackle I've seen since Peter MacDonald and Tokely before him.

Oh and classy by the Livingston supporters to applaud the vile little bastard for doing it.

Burchill should hang his head in shame also, the second after the tackle he turned round to our dugout and blamed the tackle on us not giving the ball back.

Odious little rat.

I hope Jordan recovers quickly it was an appalling tackle.

Not surprised by Burcill as that's typical old firm scum behaviour.

Doubt there will be 22 players on the park at full time on Saturday .

The tackle was an act of cowardice and thuggery. If the tactics used by Livingston FC is how they want to win then sport in general and football in particular is absolutely F**ked!!!! Decided to crowd the refferee every time Jim Goodwim made a tackle forcing his substitution. Rolled around after every challenge without sustaining a single injury. Had 6 yellow cards and one red (and should have been more) Conned the referee ( who was absolutely useless) at every turn. Don't get me wrong this St Mirren team will continue to be bullied to death in this league, particularly in midfield, but Livingston FC were a disgrace tonight.

The tackle was an act of cowardice and thuggery. If the tactics used by Livingston FC is how they want to win then sport in general and football in particular is absolutely F**ked!!!! Decided to crowd the refferee every time Jim Goodwim made a tackle forcing his substitution. Rolled around after every challenge without sustaining a single injury. Had 6 yellow cards and one red (and should have been more) Conned the referee ( who was absolutely useless) at every turn. Don't get me wrong this St Mirren team will continue to be bullied to death in this league, particularly in midfield, but Livingston FC were a disgrace tonight.

We crowded the Ref a few times too. I don't recall them crowding the Ref after Jim's shirt pull, but then I was looking at the ground and muttering.

Yup totally agree with all sentiments in this post. Delighted he is ok, and my god we owe them one. disgraceful team, a history only beaten by Sevco. Hope we totally turn them over and they get relegated, they can have a round 3 in cup, eh we are very recent past winners so got that tee shirtclap2.gif

Edited by DougJamie