Say Something Positive About The Season So Far

Well , It`s not that difficult to say something positive.

League games -

As we all know football is full of `what if`s ` and `if only`s` , so this is in that vain. The 2 league games we have lost could easily of been draws. The penalty at Ibrox that was missed to make it 2-2 ? who knows what would of happened after that , but still not the worst performance at a place we were not expected to win ( Though we should not have that mentalilty)

The Morton game ? I quite enjoyed that 0-0 with 10 men , not a disgrace to go away from home and not lose and keep a clean sheet.

Diddy Cup - Won both games - :) Enough said.

League Cup - We lost , no big deal , thats cup games for you.

Overall , once the next 2 or 3 signings drop into place , we will climb the league and start to play the kind of football that wins games and is good to watch.

This is a new era , new faces in the management team , new players , new beginning and way to early to judge what I think will be a great season with a few surprises.

COYS !

Not seen us in league duty so far.

Will be at the QOS game to see us win our second league game after this Saturdays win.

I fancy going to Dumfries for the Match

I will give it some thought.

Jamie Langfield looking, so far, as good a keeper as we have seen and certainly will be one of the best in the league

Jack Baird looking like he could develop into a good centre half given time

Agnews goals from midfield, his performances have been ok but 3 goals from centre mid so far is somethign we have missed for quite a while

Lewis Morgan has impressed in spells and could become a good player at this level

Despite a lot of other folks belief i genuinelly think Ian Murray and Mark Spalding will get it right.