More Freeloaders Announced.

Callum Gilhooley

I know about how those two made their fortunes. I particularly know Tom Farmers story very well indeed. And I'll tell you what, if you think Farmer in particular needed to graduate from university to make his fortune you are even more moronic than I assumed. rolleyes.gif

You're back to making stuff up again. Nobody said anyone needed to graduate from university to be successful.

lol.gif

Gilmour was right. Dickson is an absolute loose cannon.

See this is the nonsense I talk about. I hadn't broken any laws. I didn't work for a bank. I had no access to confidential banking information and I had nothing to base my post on the St Mirren guestbook on other than a bit of gossip, rumour and innuendo heard in a Clydebank pub on a Friday afternoon drinking session. If you remember the post that got me "into trouble" was that I claimed that the transfer of Burton O'Brien and David McNamee and paid off St Mirren's banking overdraft. Gilmour and the man from the Clydesdale Bank confirmed to me at that meeting that wasn't the case. St Mirren were still very much in debt at that time and that the Clydesdale Bank would prefer that St Mirren operate with a overdraft of less than £250,000.

What had got Gilmour fired up was that at that time the club had to negotiate with the Clydesdale Bank not to use the transfer funds to reduce the clubs overdraft facility but to instead allow those funds to be used to repay Barr Construction. Gilmour felt that my post was "too accurate" to have come from gossip or rumour. In reality my post was completely and utterly inaccurate. St Mirren hadn't repaid their banking overdraft and the club was still very much in debt - a situation that remained until Love Street was sold. For some reason people like you believed there was more to the story than that though and in a bizarre way that - I believe - enhanced the credibility of the of what I was doing in business, especially when the whole incident kept being dragged out again and again on the old First Division Forum that pre-dated Pie and Bovril and where fans of clubs right across Scotland could see St Mirren fans like you repeatedly bring this up every time I criticised the way the club was being run.

I'm as sure as I can be that nobody on here gives two shits about your bullshit version of the true story.

I might be wrong.

#thichasfcuk is hanging around apparently.

Maybe he'll like your post.

Actually happened and was posted on line. Many of us saw it and were gobsmacked at your uncontrolable idiocy. And I'm sure there are those on this forum can confirm this situation.

I was there.

I can confirm.

The only other person who might have witnessed it , who has the same user name, is Stu (the reporter).

Was it Saints Online that was the website that we frequented at the time?

I know about how those two made their fortunes. I particularly know Tom Farmers story very well indeed. And I'll tell you what, if you think Farmer in particular needed to graduate from university to make his fortune you are even more moronic than I assumed. rolleyes.gif

If you knew Tom that well you'd know he put his success down to his employees.

http://startups.co.uk/sir-tom-farmer-kwik-fit/

Tom may not have had a degree but he knew fine well you can't build a billion pound business through personal hard work alone.

He needed a vast army of employees to do it for him. He knew that no amount of hard work on his part could compensate for a shit workforce.

He also stresses the importance of balance in your life and not just being all about hard work.

http://www.express.co.uk/expressyourself/91868/Sir-Tom-Farmer-may-well-be-worth-130m-but-success-is-down-to-his-wife-of-42-years

To be honest I'm beginning to think you don't know him at all. lol.gif

If you knew Tom that well you'd know he put his success down to his employees.

http://startups.co.uk/sir-tom-farmer-kwik-fit/

Tom may not have had a degree but he knew fine well you can't build a billion pound business through personal hard work alone.

He needed a vast army of employees to do it for him. He knew that no amount of hard work on his part could compensate for a shit workforce.

He also stresses the importance of balance in your life and not just being all about hard work.

http://www.express.co.uk/expressyourself/91868/Sir-Tom-Farmer-may-well-be-worth-130m-but-success-is-down-to-his-wife-of-42-years

To be honest I'm beginning to think you don't know him at all. lol.gif

He might say that kind of pish in employee magazines and press releases but the public image of Tom Farmer is nothing like the real man. He also likes to kid on he's religious.....:rolleyes:

He might say that kind of pish in employee magazines and press releases but the public image of Tom Farmer is nothing like the real man. He also likes to kid on he's religious.....:rolleyes:

if he privately believes that only his hard work created that billion pound industry then i have overestimated his intelligence.

he knows that his employees built that business.

without them he would be nowhere.

if he privately believes that only his hard work created that billion pound industry then i have overestimated his intelligence.

he knows that his employees built that business.

without them he would be nowhere.

If you think he has intelligence, you've massively over estimated him. This is the man who thought it was environmentally friendly to be flown in his helicopter from his home in Edinburgh to a field in Uddingston while his chauffeur drove the same journey to pick him up at said field to then drive him to his insurance office in Tannochside.

However despite being properly stupid Farmer continues to make the rich list in Scotland. I guess his rabbits foot must be really lucky

Edited by Stuart Dickson