Qos V St Mirren

Motorway till Lockerbie then into Dumfries via Lochmaben. It'll add 10 miles , 15 mins to your journey but you will avoid the bypass snarl ups & up to one hour delays. Just go through the town & avoid the bypass completely.

You'll avoid the bypass but all the A75 traffic is being diverted through the town centre so it's lookling like you're going to get caught one way or the other.

The A76 may be the best bet.

Probably wishful thinking on my part, but I wonder if we might play better against better opposition.

We'll certainly need to play far better than we have in every single game this season if we are going to avoid defeat in this one. Same goes for the next game against Falkirk.

These two are the teams we should be competing with in the league, if we perform the same in the upcoming matches against them as we did in the two games against Livi we will get a doing in both matches.

Edited by TopCat

If we play the same formation that we have all season (1 up front) I predict another poor result.

We have Gallagher and Thompson, maybe start both and play 2 up front..... We could maybe take a result. However, until Murray starts to get things more tactically viable we will struggle.

I actually think the squad is decent.

Just to add to the traffic fun and games, Terregles Street (the road behind the uncovered terracing) is closed to traffic on match days, although supporters buses can use it. Will pose problems for anyone using the club car park and possibly folk parking at the Ice Bowl.

If it's a nice day I think I'll just walk, much easier!

EDIT: Here's a map I found of the diversion. Palmerston is just above the T of Terregles Street.

a75-diversion.gif

Not the route I was expecting it to take to be honest. Would just come down Edinburgh Road then follow the blue line round to Lochfield Road and you should be fine. Only problem will be the amount of traffic.

Edited by Stu

Just to add to the traffic fun and games, Terregles Street (the road behind the uncovered terracing) is closed to traffic on match days, although supporters buses can use it. Will pose problems for anyone using the club car park and possibly folk parking at the Ice Bowl.

If it's a nice day I think I'll just walk, much easier!

EDIT: Here's a map I found of the diversion. Palmerston is just above the T of Terregles Street.

a75-diversion.gif

Not the route I was expecting it to take to be honest. Would just come down Edinburgh Road then follow the blue line round to Lochfield Road and you should be fine. Only problem will be the amount of traffic.

If I drive down via Kilmarnock and come in via Glasgow Rd - will I be able to park around about the Tesco so I can walk to the ground from there?