Qos V St Mirren

Alternatively , you could do what i`m doing tomorrow.

f**k the Fitba` . Avoid the traffic congestion ,Get the Train to Ayr , walk to the seafront & enjoy a full days FREE entertainment at the Scottish Airshow.

http://www.scottishairshow.com/

Its plane for all to see, good old fashioned wingers , real attackers & defenders , formations which will astound ..... & no Alan Gow.

Don't take the train, take an Ayrbus.

No idea mate, just assumed that he was out. If he's fit, I'd definitely have him in instead of Cuddihy.

If Watson isn't fit then I'd go with a back three, Baird and Kelly either side of Webster, McMullan can go up and down the right side all day as can Stewart on the left.

I can see this being our first proper spanking tomorrow, feel free to bookmark, if we play Goodwin either in defence, upfront, midfield or even in goals he is guaranteed to cost us and probably end up getting sent off. Ian Russell, Derek Lyle will destroy our defence and thats forgetting the new boys Coogans and Oliver, im lumping on QOS score win at 4/1 whistling.gif

QOTS big favourites today. Would take a point, another defeat would be pretty soul destroying but i guess that's the most likely result.

Says a lot about where we are that I'll be looking out for the Livi and the Alloa score in the hope that we don't end the day bottom...

Easy away win today as QOS are pish. That new team thumped them last week so no reason why we can't take 3 or 4 of them as well.

McMullan to run riot (2) and Mallanadona to score a trademark worldy free-kick, 3-1 Saints punk.gif

Failing that Dumfries is a cracking day out nologo.gif

QOTS big favourites today. Would take a point, another defeat would be pretty soul destroying but i guess that's the most likely result.

Says a lot about where we are that I'll be looking out for the Livi and the Alloa score in the hope that we don't end the day bottom...

Betvictor has us down as a 1-1 draw.

44 LWDLL Dumbarton (6) v Alloa (10) LLLLL 2-2 - - 4-1 1-0 1 2 - 1 45 LLWLD Livingston (9) v Morton (7) WLWWW - 0-0 0-2 0-1 - 2 1 - 2 46 LWWWW QOS (3) v St Mirren (8) DLLWL - - - - - X 1 - 1 47 WWDWW Rangers (1) v Raith (4) LLDLL - - - - 4-0 1 3 - 0