Qos V St Mirren

PM me and we can meet up to 'discuss' this and we'll see who is the hard man.

Expect a "do you know who I am" post from this maggot elvis, he is colosally retarded and can't help himself, you will be asked to go down to

Mcdowall street to interfere with some livestock or something like that.

A creature yes, but essentially a creature of habit.

Put him on ignore then he has a lesser chance of chugging himself

When enjoying winding up real St Mirren supporters.

Edited by murray street

So you pretty much reap what you sow from here on in.

From here on?

That's been my attitude since day one on here.

I couldn't give a flying f**k how people on an internet forum refer to me, or in real life.

If people find me an annoying cúnt, then so be it.

Anyway, I've wasted enough oxygen on this matter.bye1.gif

Wasn`t at the game yesterday , so cant comment on the game or performance. Credit to Murray & the players for getting it right yesterday at what is a difficult venue to go to & win.

I & very many others have been critical of performances so far this season, rightly so , in my opinion, but hopefully this might be the real start to our season !!

Maybe offering Webster training facilities and making him feel welcome sealed the deal. That, and good training facilities and a stadium that is clean and modern. At the golf day, Jim Goodwin told me that being able to show prospective signings such good facilities is a huge thing for our club. Jim is such a nice guy to talk to, and I think he is management material in the future.

That probably helped once we'd got him in the door, I just find it incredible no one took a punt on him before we got a chance - especially when you see some of the shambolic defences in the Premiership this season.

As for Goodwin, doesn't surprise me. Have heard before on Sportsound his personality is totally different to his on the park persona. Plenty of players like that - wonder if there's any who are nice on the park but dobbers off it?

Or, we played better today and actually dominated Queens.

Exactly. Were we good or because Queens were pish or were Queens pish because we were good? Somewhere in between is probably the truth. Likewise, we may have been a bit deep in the second half but that was partly because they were pushing on at the time. We coped with what they threw at us - aside from a spell after Gallagher's miss they didn't really look like scoring and had that been a TV game you were watching as a neutral you'd never have been worried about the away team conceding. Because it's us...

Noticed someone saying the ref had a good game. I thought he was pretty poor. Missed some blatant fouls by both teams in the first half but did stop play because we had too many folk in the technical area or some similarly pedantic nonsense.

The happiest I've been leaving a Saints game for a long time due to a combination of things, not just the performance. Admittedly I only saw three wins last season and there wasn't much reason for joy even after them!

Edited by Stu

I think it's fair for a team searching for their first league win of the season to sit in when they're 2-0 up.

If we can kick on, get a decent bit of form and get confidence up, I'd imagine we could push on for more goals in games like yesterday's.

Expect a "do you know who I am" post from this maggot elvis, he is colosally retarded and can't help himself, you will be asked to go down to

Mcdowall street to interfere with some livestock or something like that.

A creature yes, but essentially a creature of habit.

Put him on ignore then he has a lesser chance of chugging himself

When enjoying winding up real St Mirren supporters.

lol

As Jesus set out on the road to Damascus, he turned to his disciples, and said, look after my Motherwell.

Of course after the debacle at Sodom and Gomorrah , Lot witness's his wife being turned into a pillar of Livingstone. . Leviticus , chapter 19 , page 82 (about half halfway down , just before he casts the Govanites into the abyss)