Greenhill Road

Since our move from Love St. Our home form is really poor, considering our excellent playing surface and our state of the art training facilities compared to what the team used to train on before our move, what has gone wrong?

Meiksy

Went to the wee shop at Ferguslie park avenue and witnessed a horrible wee junkie purchasing a roll of tin foil before slunking over the spare ground towards the rear of Tannahill rd houses for a hit, sadly this is now our home, a junkie cesspool with no atmosphere and no success. I f**kING HATE THE NEW GROUND WITH AVENGEANCE !!

Edited by Stmirren#1

Went to the wee shop at Ferguslie park avenue and witnessed a horrible wee junkie purchasing a roll of tin foil before slunking over the spare ground towards the rear of Tannahill rd houses for a hit, sadly this is now our home, a junkie cesspool with no atmosphere and no success. I f**kING HATE THE NEW GROUND WITH AVENGEANCE !!

It's not your home. You've chucked it, remember.

Anyway, how do you know he wasn't away to make a roast chicken?

how many clubs moved and built new grounds

and there home form has went to f,,k

our old home had shity home and away facilities ,away teams now have great pitch ,passing surface,

cover it in sand and sign some rough players

when even home fans hate our home then we do have a bigger problem than a team that never wins

home or away

how many clubs moved and built new grounds

and there home form has went to f,,k

our old home had shity home and away facilities ,away teams now have great pitch ,passing surface,

cover it in sand and sign some rough players

when even home fans hate our home then we do have a bigger problem than a team that never wins

home or away

Give the local brass monkeys on the fleetwood mac free tickets and as much narcotics as one can handle, that should improve the atmosphere.

Putting up with St Mirren is a hell of a lot easier than putting up with your bull.

You gave up , so you said cant you just go and give us all peace I will even say please.

Don't go then 1eye.gif

eh, we moved from Shortroods ffs, hardly ralston, was it. As for our form at home. It has been absolute pish. Must average about 0.8 goals per home game. How we attract the support we do is testament to those fans and not down to a succession of poor managers.

eh, we moved from Shortroods ffs, hardly ralston, was it. As for our form at home. It has been absolute pish. Must average about 0.8 goals per home game. How we attract the support we do is testament to those fans and not down to a succession of poor managers.

No bookies, cash points, taking your life in your hands parking your car, no pubs, hostile local's, gridlock afterwards . . . . .

I have no problem with the new stadium as such, especially compared to many others around the country. It does lack the atmosphere around the ground of Love Street which was dead easy to get to and you could enjoy a pint close by, good transport links and an easy walk to the ground and the ensuing build up as you headed for the turnstile queue.I now take the car and despite the wait at the end to get out the car park am still back home almost as quick as I was in days of old.

What is missing at present is some quality football, a real goal threat and more regular victories to savour. There have been some cracking games occasionally with a great atmosphere... beating Celtic 4-0, the pre christmas 2-1 win over a failing Rangers, the 4-1 Christmas thrashing of Dundee United to name but three.

A decent product on the park will fill seats and create atmosphere.

Maybe he was having a barbeque.

At least Love Street had cover for the disabled and you had a great view, it also had one of the best playing surfaces in the UK. Those on the new board might have saved the club from disaster but at a cost. The new ground is bog standard and typical of a ground built by Barr Construction. The perfect example of this is the Excelsior ground of Airdrie F.C.