Smisa And The Fans Council

TopCat

There was a members bar at Love Street . It was never that busy I know as I was a member eventually it was taken away and given to the players and staff.

There was a members bar in the Caledonia stand pre-match. It was never busy ether.

I'm a season ticket holder also like a few other offshore workers who get to 10 games or less at home. I would love to go to the stadium for a beer pre-match. Being a member of the new bar does not make sense for me and lots of others even though we would love to go in for a pint.

This has been done to death already with BLAWA members putting forward good ideas.

However the fans council has cotton wool in the ears and welding glasses on.

Yes the council do good and all work is for a good cause , for whatever reason , reason does not prevail on the fan bar subject.

Bottom line what you have not tried you don't miss but I fully expect the rule of membership to change at this bar after its first year accounts are done.

The only way this bar will make money is keeping it open to the wider fans which 99.9% of all other clubs do for a reason.

The 2 bars at the ground likely failed because they were plenty of pubs closed to the old ground unlike now. I like yourself don't see how it will work unless the bar is open to all for a small payment for enrty. Maybe the club could used their wee 66K windfall from the council to get the work done whistling.gif

The 2 bars at the ground likely failed because they were plenty of pubs closed to the old ground unlike now. I like yourself don't see how it will work unless the bar is open to all for a small payment for enrty. Maybe the club could used their wee 66K windfall from the council to get the work done whistling.gif

Was in both , the one at Love street was small , you rightly point out bars not far away from the ground.

Caledonia stand bar just lacked any type of atmosphere.

Was in both , the one at Love street was small , you rightly point out bars not far away from the ground.Caledonia stand bar just lacked any type of atmosphere.

A gym, two fives pitches, a proper bar area... All located in what was one of the best stands in Scottish football. Great sightlines, good legroom, steeply banked, atmospheric... For the visiting fans who used it.

Some of us used the pitches for our forum fives games, and met up in the bar pre-game. I agree it suffered because of traditional bars in the immediate vicinity, and also because it was housed in the away stand.

Real shame to see that stand torn down. Four of those bolted together at a redeveloped Love Street...

• 1 month later...

The St.Mirren Fans Council AGM is Thursday 12th November at the club's Hospitality Suite. It's a 7pm start and all St.Mirren supporters are welcome.

Happy to answer any questions on our current projects and plans for the future. Would appreciate if fans could register their attendance at [email protected] to manage numbers.

A wee question for you, where did the £1000.00 you had left from the golf day go, it was meant to be going towards the cost of the goals for the academy, so why are you still selling scratchcards to raise money for those same set of goals when all you needed to pay your share was already in your account ?

A wee question for you, where did the £1000.00 you had left from the golf day go, it was meant to be going towards the cost of the goals for the academy, so why are you still selling scratchcards to raise money for those same set of goals when all you needed to pay your share was already in your account ?

That you "not starting anything" again?

No it's a genuine question which has not yet been answered. Brought back to my mind by the fact that i was asked if i wanted to buy a card 3 times by a scratchcard seller last night.

Well fire up the de'lorean and ask them then!

If you really want to ask them then why don't you contact them instead of looking for attention on here? I'm sure they have a website and contact details.

No it's a genuine question which has not yet been answered. Brought back to my mind by the fact that i was asked if i wanted to buy a card 3 times by a scratchcard seller last night.

I've never been asked if I want to buy a scratch card.

Well fire up the de'lorean and ask them then!

If you really want to ask them then why don't you contact them instead of looking for attention on here? I'm sure they have a website and contact details.

They have answered things on here before haven't they, so if you don't mind I will choose how i want to ask the question.

By asking a question i am seeking attention just as you are by asking me your question.

I do find it strange tho.Do the card sellers knock off 5 mins before kick off?I have genuinely never seen anyone selling them.

There was a teenage girl walking up and down the stairs of W1 at half time yesterday punting them.

I politely declined.

I do find it strange tho.Do the card sellers knock off 5 mins before kick off?I have genuinely never seen anyone selling them.

Two of the were at the tunnel between the pie stall and the gents in the west stand, they asked me as i went into the game and then twice at half time. They have luminous vests on with "official scratchcard seller" printed on the back. One was an attractive young lady and the other was a bloke with a ginger beard,

They have answered things on here before haven't they, so if you don't mind I will choose how i want to ask the question.

By asking a question i am seeking attention just as you are by asking me your question.

Attention seekers normally get ignored.

The point im making is that if you seriously expect an answer then ask your question through the proper process. This isn't an official question and answer thread for the fans council.

If after that you are still ignored then by all means come looking for attention on here bud.

I have some questions for the fans council which I think a few others might like an answer to, which is part of the reason I'm asking here and since the fans council is allegedly there in part to 'provide a good communication flow between the club and the fans' I hope for once they will get the information and let the support know the answer.

Why are Saints fans in the West stand being inconvenienced at the majority of home games with only 50% of the facilities being available to them ?

Why were season ticket holders not informed about this when the tickets were being renewed in order to get a chance to move ?

As the pay at the gate supporters aren't getting the same facilities as other parts of the ground, why aren't the tickets reduced ?

If this will be happening next season will the season tickets be reduced to reflect the reduced facilities ?