Ian Murray Will Come Good

One Direction ! Aha a Journey. Go West? or to the Beautiful South? Yes Mann.

No Cheap Trick, a Family in Living Colour floating in a Tangerine Dream then hitting the Skids wearing Psychedelic Furs.....

........damn those Infected Mushrooms.

With a Sweet Vanilla Fudge and some Humble Pie, we'll avoid Dire Straits and climb that Moutain and reach the Rainbow.

Don't Stop Believin' cos I'ts A Long Way To The Top so Hey Ho Let's Go !!

One Direction ! Aha a Journey. Go West? or to the Beautiful South? Yes Mann.

No Cheap Trick, a Family in Living Colour floating in a Tangerine Dream then hitting the Skids wearing Psychedelic Furs.....

........damn those Infected Mushrooms.

With a Sweet Vanilla Fudge and some Humble Pie, we'll avoid Dire Straits and climb that Moutain and reach the Rainbow.

Don't Stop Believin' cos I'ts A Long Way To The Top so Hey Ho Let's Go !!

Time for a Substitute because Saturday's Kids no longer have a Happy Jack , so it is Time For Action because I'm So Sad About Us and we need a Change , In The City . we need a Brand New Start and hopefully , We Won't Get Fooled Again. .

. .found myself in a Strange Town , now I've only been here for 3 weeks now. .

Guest TPAFKATS

I've no doubt that Murray's partner(s?) would assure us that he does indeed come good.

I'm not sure that's much comfort to those of us who feel his coaching and managerial abilities make Danny Lennon look like Jose Mourinho.

Is the rest of this thread title...... Not a f@cking chance! Because it should be. Easily our worst manager since Coughlin

Wrong.

We've had 65 minutes of good football in the last week. That is 65 minutes more than we experienced under Craig.