Ian Murray Will Come Good

What the hell was Murray playing at in the stand in the first half making the odd appearance in the dugout in the second half leaving a completely novice coach to give instructions(if any).This was a total shambles tonight.Murray is now on borrowed time and should be reminded of his duties.Thete was absolutely no motivation or instructions tonight.An utter disgrace.Yes one odd substitution and two unused subs despite us being awful.

You know I want a winning team I want him.to do well yet each game he changes the team and he plays with no plan,no cohesion no nothing. We're unfortunately stuck with him as he can't manage a club that has aspirations of playing attacking football at home in the second level of Scottish football. He looks lost and his substitution tonight proved it

Very hard to take any positives from that last night.

First half performance was absolutely woeful, and we went in at the break having robbed an equaliser.

I thought we would kick on second half and it was much better but still we didn't really fashion out many clear chances. Shanks had a few decent efforts from distance and then we had that agonising miss from Gallagher when he slid in at the far post.

Apart from that, very little.

Raith probably deserved the win over the 90 mins, which for such an important game, at home, is really unacceptable.

Personally I'll stay behind the manager for now. It's still only 7 games in but he needs to sort this out and he needs to do it very, very quickly.

Not expecting much in Edinburgh next weekend but if we don't beat Alloa at home the following week then the board will have a massive decision to make.

Very sad times indeed.

We had 2 wins agains full time opponents this time last season. That's 1 more than we've got this season, and we are playing at a lower level. This is far worse than Tommy Craig, no doubt about it.

Anyone know why Spalding did the interview last night? Would he have done it had we won the game?

Very hard to take any positives from that last night.

First half performance was absolutely woeful, and we went in at the break having robbed an equaliser.

I thought we would kick on second half and it was much better but still we didn't really fashion out many clear chances. Shanks had a few decent efforts from distance and then we had that agonising miss from Gallagher when he slid in at the far post.

Apart from that, very little.

Raith probably deserved the win over the 90 mins, which for such an important game, at home, is really unacceptable.

Personally I'll stay behind the manager for now. It's still only 7 games in but he needs to sort this out and he needs to do it very, very quickly.

Not expecting much in Edinburgh next weekend but if we don't beat Alloa at home the following week then the board will have a massive decision to make.

Very sad times indeed.

Sad times indeed

He has built on paper a good decent team at this level

But those players look unfit,halfway through the second half and half of them looked a burst ball

No wonder second halves they have been struggling and losing late goals

The first half was just a rabble,utterly clueless and if Raith were any good it should have been out of sight for them at half time

He has to find a system to suit his players stengths

Not play a system where he's playing players out of position just to suit the system

Howieson,Gallagher and Carswell prime example of this

He had a perfect view of things last night and going on his decisions or lack of them

His reading of a game leaves a lot to be desired

What the hell was Murray playing at in the stand in the first half making the odd appearance in the dugout in the second half leaving a completely novice coach to give instructions(if any).This was a total shambles tonight.Murray is now on borrowed time and should be reminded of his duties.Thete was absolutely no motivation or instructions tonight.An utter disgrace.Yes one odd substitution and two unused subs despite us being awful.

Good chance he had the flu and wanted to stay away from the playing staff. Either that, or he seen a shitstorm on the horizon and wanted to hide

Thought the second half was a vast improvement and just a bit unlucky not to get a goal. What I find worrying is we have not learned from the Falkirk game. Rovers had a corner and we had 11 men in the box. When the ball is nicked out it goes straight to a Rovers player . Not getting my pants in a twist will be in Edinbrugh for the Hibs game but we need to start picking points up. Would say Murray is safe we won't go down. Don't think we will make the play offs ether. The board brought in a young manager I see it as the long term. However our fans might not accept that.

People have been calling for Murray's head virtually from day one. He has to start picking up results very very soon and if not he might have to be replaced. Most rational people are/were willing to give him a chance to improve the team but even he will know that a few more defeats and his job will be on the line.. He has a decent squad but our league position and how we are performing at the moment is clearly not acceptable...Over to you Ian.

If we can win the next 2 games lol, get bloody real ffs.

Why? The last game we won was away from home. We have lost by the odd goal the last few weeks, not tanked 5-0. I know that these results aren't acceptable but it wouldn't surprise me if we beat Hibs.

Edited by dr rotund

I still think that we will improve, Murray is an intelligent guy and he knows the score. If we can win the next 2 games then confidence will grow and we might go on a wee run, big game next week.

I hope you're right, but for the moment there appears to be no indication that Ian Murray will turn it around. I would not be so quick to condemn the man if we were playing well and things on the park were improving, unfortunately in my opinion, that is not the case, but in another post by yourself you thought Ian Murray would have been better off with an experienced No 2 in which I agreed with you, for me and for the sake of club that seems to be a good idea, but that's down too Ian Murray and the BOD,s, personally I do not know anything about Mark Spalding, therefore I may be clutching at straws but something needs to be done and done quick.

We haven't played all the first round of games and find ourselves on half the number of points that Morton have, and Hibs and Falkirk have a game in hand and are 5 and 7 points ahead of us already before we face Hibs away next week. Optimists will point out that when we beats Hibs at Easter Road the deficit goes down to 2 points!