Ian Murray Will Come Good

Terry butcher please. I wonder if Murray knows how to train full time players?. The team looked tired to me

Not a chance, Butcher was just sacked by Newport after 1 win in 10. I wouldn't give it to Thommo either, he'd only look around complaining.

Murray either needs to go or get experienced assistance.

I maintain that more qualified managers applied the 3 times in the last year we hsd a vacant murray was the cheap option st mirren needs sold on to someone with vision

Exactly this is more than about Murray. We need a whole new set up with a new board and new investment otherwise we're slipping into oblivion

I said at the time he wasn't my choice, I wouldn't have given him the job.

Terrible start to the season but I think we will have more than enough to come through and finish mid table.

Probably in the minority but I'm prepared to write this season off and give hime the first run of fixtures next season.

“Having said that, this is a home game for us and we have to win it:” You did not do anything to show that you wanted to win that game Mr, Murray, you missed the goals with your stupid journeys up and down to the stand, FFS either stay in the stand or in the dugout or if you insist on travelling between the two, then use the terracing stairs, that would mean you can see what's going wrong .... nah forget it, just get lost Ian.

“Having said that, this is a home game for us and we have to win it:” You did not do anything to show that you wanted to win that game Mr, Murray, you missed the goals with your stupid journeys up and down to the stand, FFS either stay in the stand or in the dugout or if you insist on travelling between the two, then use the terracing stairs, that would mean you can see what's going wrong .... nah forget it, just get lost Ian.

The statement about players getting used to the league just leaves me shaking my head. Struggling to adapt to playing vs lesser players is just nonsense.

I maintain that more qualified managers applied the 3 times in the last year we hsd a vacant murray was the cheap option st mirren needs sold on to someone with vision

Cheap option?

How you work that out? We had to pay compensation for Murray, he was one of (if not the) most expensive option we realistically had.

I like the fact you are only on your current lifetime, what was your previous or what will your future one be ?

It wouldn't be fair to discuss a previous lifetime on here . In fairness , it is more like one big lifetime with the necessity to have to get a new body every few years . What will it be nextlifetime ? Who knows the future hasn't happened yet .

I said at the time he wasn't my choice, I wouldn't have given him the job.

Terrible start to the season but I think we will have more than enough to come through and finish mid table.

Probably in the minority but I'm prepared to write this season off and give hime the first run of fixtures next season.

No way will that happen... at least i hope not! Can you imagine how low the crowds would dwindle to?