Saints V Falkirk

st jock

A good start will be very important to keep the momentum. We need to hem them in and make sure they don't get a foothold in midfield. That's the Achilles' heel. Too many times we've let ourselves down there.

Goodie is a must but I would still like to see a "digger" in there.

I'm going along with the optimists and predicting a victory. albeit a tight 2-1.

Home games against live, Alloa etc are the ones we will struggle most as they pack players behind the ball and we lack creativity, Falkirk will come and play more attacking which will help us no end, yesterday was a great win so let's build I it and move upwards

Now that Murray seems to have found his best starting XI, let's hope he sticks with it and we start a run of consistently good performances.

From what I've seen Falkirk are huffing and puffing a bit, but grinding out results in the process.

Hopefully we can hit them hard early on and nock the stuffing out of them.

Mentioned this on another thread - we need to keep concentrating when their captain launches his Rory Delap-esque long throws towards our box. I mentioned this to Jim Goodwin at the Fan Council golf day. He said he wasn't aware of his long throw, but would be mindful of it.... Thanks to my Jose Mourinho style eagle-eyed input.

So, if Vaulks catches us out with a bomb.... Dinnae' blame me. Blame Cheesy. Or blame Canada.