Saints V Falkirk

st jock

I'm sorry I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of our squad including youth players and players secondary positions, clearly you are a much better fan than me and would never dare to ask a simple question on discussion forum snore.gif

you don't need an encyclopaedia mate did you not notice kelly was at centre back till Andy Webster was signed.

Just to fill you in then saving you an encyclopaedia I have some breaking news for you we signed Luke conlan on loan from burnley and we have another young left back who has featured and looks a good prospect in young Jordan Stewart .

You want to debate about players performances in other threads yet you don't even notice who our starting 11 has been this season.

you don't need an encyclopaedia mate did you not notice kelly was at centre back till Andy Webster was signed.

Just to fill you in then saving you an encyclopaedia I have some breaking news for you we signed Luke conlan on loan from burnley and we have another young left back who has featured and looks a good prospect in young Jordan Stewart .

You want to debate about players performances in other threads yet you don't even notice who our starting 11 has been this season.

Yes I know where Kelly has played all season but he played left back on Saturday, and Stewart is injured is he not. A simple, yes we do have another left back he is called Luke Conlan.. would have been suffice instead of being a prick.

I have had the misfortune of being at all the home games this year and most of my life so I'll debate players performances all I like thank you.

Edited by irvine_buddie

Yes I know where Kelly has played all season but he played left back on Saturday, and Stewart is injured is he not. A simple, yes we do have another left back he is called Luke Conlan.. would have been suffice instead of being a prick.

I have had the misfortune of being at all the home games this year and most of my life so I'll debate players performances all I like thank you.

nope Jordan is not injured.

Take it Luke didn't make much of an impression on you not noticing him then as he featured till he was sent off in the Morton game

nope Jordan is not injured.

Take it Luke didn't make much of an impression on you not noticing him then as he featured till he was sent off in the Morton game

You've got a real hard on for the left back position, seen you having a go with someone else on another thread about it.. is it just Sean Kelly you want to shag or all left sided defenders? wub.png

P.s.. maybe you can give me lessons on our squad and then I can call them all by their first names too? whistling.gif

Edited by irvine_buddie

You've got a real hard on for the left back position, seen you having a go with someone else on another thread about it.. is it just Sean Kelly you want to shag or all left sided defenders? wub.png

Classic mate well in.

Unlike you he actually knew what st Mirren first team players names are.

My 5 year old nephew could fill you in on who the players are if your interested.

Have a nice day mate

Edited by buddies1877