Saints V Falkirk

st jock

Did Gallagher play wide last weekend? If so, I'm surprised we didn't hear from those who slated Murray for doing that very thing the previous weekend (have to confess, though, I didn't think it worked either).

Gallagher has played most of his short senior career out wide.

Scored 10 goals for Cowdenbeath playing out wide so he must be fairly comfortable with it.

Good to have a versatile attacking player in the squad.

Edited by davidg

It's like saints to lose this game after an outstanding performance at dumfries. I want that not to happen let's really go for it and build on our win. It's time.to do it at home. Positive fans on satwhelped our cause and I hope we get that this Saturday. Of course moan on here but let's get behind our saints on Saturday

Totally agree.

Gallagher has played most of his short senior career out wide.

Scored 10 goals for Cowdenbeath playing out wide so he must be fairly comfortable with it.

Good to have a versatile attacking player in the squad.

Couldn't agree more.

He looks full of running and looks to get into areas. Very encouraging.

We have now added some experience to our line up which gives us a far better balance. The young guys in our team need our support rather than abuse so let's make sure we get right behind the Buds today. Important game for us as if we can beat two of our main rivals for a play off spot in successive weeks it lays down a marker.

COYS !!

Edited by Dare

We need to be winning home games like this. Simple as that. Don't care how we do it, but we need 3pts.

Another thing I would say is that with a win today, the players have a great chance to build momentum into next weeks home game which is on a Friday night.

If we can win two games on the bounce everyone will be well up for creating an atmosphere next Friday so it's all about building momentum for me...

Talking of which , where is he anyway ? Did I miss some sort of melting down. .

Think he just suddenly stopped posting a couple of weeks ago.

IIRC he referred to the team's detractors as "trumpets" and disappeared into the ether.

Maybe one of the delicate little flowers on the forum put a contract out on him.ohmy.png