Saints V Falkirk

st jock

Busy thread tonight, welcome back to the posters who only post when we lose.

And another thing, McGraith. Nope. Back to the u20's young man you're not nearly ready.

Some folk don't post during the game tbf, too busy watching it.

In recent history, it's not that often we get to post when we've won!

Accccchhhh ....just chuck it Murray.... just chuck it. Players with no fitness, no strength, no heart, little talent, little skill. This should have been a season from financial and supporters to repay the crap we saw last season and contend at least for a return.

What we've been given is a joke of a squad that the realistic among us can see is heading for a similar season to last in a lower league while the happy clappers tell us it will all be all right...again.

Not even close to being good enough....not even adequate.
Bugger off with some dignity from a job you clearly aren't up to rather than arse along clueless like sad act Tommy Craig

Busy thread tonight, welcome back to the posters who only post when we lose.

And another thing, McGraith. Nope. Back to the u20's young man you're not nearly ready.

I knew you'd be the first to come out with this nonsense. Where else can fans vent off after that kind of performance. A performance that's becoming the norm unfortunately. So if it's ok with you, I'll carry on posting the way I want to.

f**k knows what Murray says to these players all week but there is something badly wrong when we can't compete for 90 minutes, how many stupid goals and penalty kicks are we going to give away.

On paper I'd say we have a very decent squad, as soon as we get on the park we turn to complete shit. It's not working out yet again with another manager, he's playing a striker out wide when there isn't any need, but worst of all is all the fans could see the 3rd goal coming yet he done nothing to prevent it

Terrible terrible second half display and sitting watching the game you could see it coming. Referee was pretty awful with Thommo in particular suffering from some odd decisions against him but none of that changes what was 3 points thrown away.

Ian Murray needs to take a long hard look at himself because if he couldn't that coming he shouldn't be in football.

Also his stuburn insistance on keeping everyone back for corners leaves us no out ball and simply invites pressure back on.

Not good enough!

Agreed. Murray and his negative one man up pish won't do. He allows teams to through balls into the box as he has nobody pressing the full backs who can bomb balls into our defence. Houston threw miller.on and went long and it caused us all sorts of problems. I will say it now murray looks completely lost he doesn't look able to play at home. Our team were two up and cruising yet we lost and this result is an absolute disgrace. Agnew isn't good enough. Good shot and occasionally a good pass but weak in the tackle and naive in a.positional sense. What a stupid tackle. It's not good enough and murray a defender in his day looks like he hasn't a clue

Aye Murray has turned the corner... straight into a brick wall

what a twatt u coulddnt wait could u? i will never understand people like u

where were u last week after our win???

fukkin sickens me and to think if we held on to our lead u wld ave been nowhere to be seen

get A LIFE

Brilliant first half from us. Terrible second combined with Falkirk being a totally different team. Threw everything at us and could see that coming as soon as it went 2-1. The only surprise is it took so long for the equaliser and the winner to come as we were far too deep. Effectively we shat it.

Sounds weird when we were 2-0 down at half-time but Falkirk fully deserved that.

what a twatt u coulddnt wait could u? i will never understand people like u

where were u last week after our win???

fukkin sickens me and to think if we held on to our lead u wld ave been nowhere to be seen

get A LIFE

he was on the train home from Dumfries

I'd say you were lacking a life if you turn on posters for being honest- it is not the fault of the Murray doubters that this team is rudderless and people shouldn't be abused for being unhappy with his offering

If this continues he will be under pressure. The championship isn't a brilliant league and our squad is better than Falkirk. Managers win games and Houston horses murray today tactics wise. Also could the board just appoint a late 50s manager like Houston who knows how to win football matches? Instead of appointing the next cheap bright young manager from the lower leagues. Anyone who has been appointed by Gilmour has been young and that's fine but none have left the club and went higher in the game. Murray looks tactically naive and that amazes me cause he was mental to be a championship guru

First half can't fault the performance. 2-0 up and cruising. And then the 2nd half not one player came out that tunnel fired and ready to play.

Must of been thinking right we are 2-0 so we will win.

We completely collapsed!! Kept on sitting in and inviting Falkirk to come onto us.

I'll give Falkirk credit for their 2nd half performance. They came out and went for everything.

It sickens me to think that loyal saints fans with decades of supporting the team are roundly abused on this forum for telling it the way they see it and telling it like it is

If people are unhappy with Murray and vent it on here it is because they are passionate and care about the club, it is NOT the fault of fans that the club is not delivering

The forum is littered with no-mark, no-guts cowards who round on those with a view

I am genuinely wondering where we will finish.

Not knicker wetting - genuine concern, I think we will struggle as we have some good football players but not enough physical presence and often revert to long balls to thomo.

What's the point?

1st half we played decent football and were up 2-0. 2nd half we good bullied by them (and ref) and reverted to long balls which cost us possession