So Ta Ta Then British Jihadists

shull

what a great idea to bomb Syria..!

i am sure that along with the bombing of libya will help the mass migration crisis away from war torn lawless states no end...

What a clever prime minister we have. he bombs them to 'simplify' stuff for them, so they have to head to europe and take advantage of our superb welfare state, surplus housing stock etc.. surely this sort of action will deter anyone else who could be radicalised from following suit?

well done Dave, you had that broom for 25 years mate? just changed the head and handle every year.

What's more offensive, someone who's glad brits are blown to bits who's beliefs are different from ours or essentially being accused of being a Daily Mail reader.

Not sure what 'our' beliefs are. I don't believe in 'God', whoever he or she is. There's one example. Brits come in many shapes, sizes, colours, creeds, religions, and sexual orientation. Help ma' Boab - some Brits even vote Tory. Some support the Sevco Franchise. Some like Radiohead's post-OK Computer output... Fcuking weirdos, these 'Brits'.

Surely though, even though I don't agree with a lot of what he posts, the OP is not glad someone has been blown to bits for simply having different beliefs - he has started the thread because these particular Brits fcuked off to fight with a terrorist organisation causing huge heartache, death and destruction to innocent people.

I'm not a huge fan of the USA and their lap-dog Britain's foreign policy in such matters, but I'm shedding no tears for that pair of drone-dead cnuts.

Dunno, but it seems to me that some folk revel in the rights of a , terrorist, freedom fighter, muslim extremeist, daftie, who frankly thinks its ok to take up arms and plot to kill, support the capture and be heading of innocents and incite hatred. That somehow a jiihadist has some sort of special reverence and is to be protected above the safety and security of the inhabitnats who live in the country that the mutant spawn had until recently lived in and was happy to call home.

I cannot believe for one second that folk are now agitating for an investigation into this kill. I just don't get this tail wagging the dog of mentality of many in this country, they seem to revel in the rights of the miscreant, but then again , I'm a bad ass, I'm deserving of being a terrorist target, cos I'm lacking in compassion for many outwith my friends and family. Aye, makes me a right bad ass through and through.

Imagine thinking that charity and protection begins at home.

It's funny how their co conspirators in the UK have not been identified and arrested, but they can kill 2 people in the middle of nowhere and appear to know everything about their motives intentions and location.

I do not believe a word that comes from the British Govt, I think the bombings against parliaments wishes were about to become public and they concocted this cock and bull story to get the public on their side and give them the go ahead for more. This happened a month ago yet their families knew nothing about it makes me wonder if they are even dead

Why make this announcement now, when the drone strike took place last month? Is it an attempt to divert attention from Cameron's failure to attempt to deal with the refugee crisis over the past few years and his continual conflation of the number of EU citizens moving to the UK with the numbers seeking asylum?

There was an interesting piece on Call Kaye on Radio Scotland this morning, when a Syrian living in Aberdeen since 2013 and working in the oil industry applauded the drone strike but made the point that Bashir al-Assad has been responsible for many more deaths of ordinary Syrians than the so-called Islamic State; indeed 3 of his relatives died in Syrian prisons.

I think that, despite all of the info available to us, few of us have any real idea of what is happening in the Middle East.

Guest TPAFKATS

Seems that the media all reported one of them being killed in July. Now they are reportedly telling he's been killed in a drone strike in August.

Rather confusing, but I'm sure it'll suit someones agenda.

How are the Syrian oil and gas reserves anyway?

we did a good job getting rid off Saddam & gaddafi

look at the state off there countries now what would syria be like without assad

not any better ,its being used by larger countries ,iran,russia, usa,ect,

Getting rid of Gaddafi and Saddam and the undermining of Assad has caused what is happening now these 3 men kept the extremists well under control.

Seems that the media all reported one of them being killed in July. Now they are reportedly telling he's been killed in a drone strike in August.

Rather confusing, but I'm sure it'll suit someones agenda.

How are the Syrian oil and gas reserves anyway?

Hmmm, hopefully stockpiled and keeping our homes warm in the winter, especially at Christmas for the old and at risk .....oh wait a minute...............that's another domestic mystery, lets stick to the Intrnational intrigue baws for now

Guest TPAFKATS

Best thing the Tories have ever done or will do, wish there was a cheaper way to kill that scum...... but a drone is pretty funny way to go

how they must laugh when the wedding party becomes a funeral.

Ffs

Not sure what 'our' beliefs are. I don't believe in 'God', whoever he or she is. There's one example. Brits come in many shapes, sizes, colours, creeds, religions, and sexual orientation. Help ma' Boab - some Brits even vote Tory. Some support the Sevco Franchise. Some like Radiohead's post-OK Computer output... Fcuking weirdos, these 'Brits'.

Surely though, even though I don't agree with a lot of what he posts, the OP is not glad someone has been blown to bits for simply having different beliefs - he has started the thread because these particular Brits fcuked off to fight with a terrorist organisation causing huge heartache, death and destruction to innocent people.

I'm not a huge fan of the USA and their lap-dog Britain's foreign policy in such matters, but I'm shedding no tears for that pair of drone-dead cnuts.

He's the big fella with number 9 on his back, I've seen him.

For some reason the phrase "weapons of mass destruction" came to mind when I read the paragraph below.

Mr Fallon added that there had been "no other way" of stopping Khan, whom Prime Minister David Cameron accused of planning "barbaric" attacks on "high-profile public commemorations" in Britain.

Aye, there's not much between Blair and Cameron, is there. A Rizla, maybe?

Perhaps , if Great Britain had not waged an illegal war then we would have no need for a thread like this anyway . .

There is no difference between Cameron and Blair as they both pursue a flawed foreign policy . Only the names have been changed to protect the guilty. .

You'll see kidney machines replaced by rockets and guns

And the public wants what the public gets

Perhaps , if Great Britain had not waged an illegal war then we would have no need for a thread like this anyway . .

There is no difference between Cameron and Blair as they both pursue a flawed foreign policy . Only the names have been changed to protect the guilty. .

You'll see kidney machines replaced by rockets and guns

And the public wants what the public gets

So Britain started the Syrian Civil war ? Must have missed that one ?

Is that what I said ??

You need to check recent historical events , Buddie . .wink.png

There was a Buddie on here once whom , had a signature that said something like -terrorism is a poor mans war , war is a rich mans terrorism . .

& you need to check what the thread is about Bud. Nothing to do with the Iraq war.