Sign in to follow this  
cockles1987

Tories Shown Their Real Colours

No you are providing data not information.

To be information, data needs the addition of context or, in words pozster might understand, opinion.

Oh f**k off you cock.

I'm sure pozbaird understands what I'm saying...

Fantastic manifesto from Ruth and the Scottish Conservatives yesterday. What a great leader she is.

Second place is well within reach given the state of Slab.

#ToryRise

I bet Nicola Sturgeon cant believe her luck!

It was pointless and a turkey shhot having labour as the opposition, but now with Ruth the Mooth it will be open goals from here on in.

First up is the Tory election fraud stories that wont go away, including Ruth's own independence day fraud, the next up is Brexit.... Oh i do love an Indy referendum.

No you are providing data not information.

To be information, data needs the addition of context or, in words pozster might understand, opinion.

Data vs. Information - Differences in Meaning. Data are simply facts or figures — bits of information, but not information itself. When data are processed, interpreted, organized, structured or presented so as to make them meaningful or useful, they are called information. Information provides context for data.

There you are

Sorted.