Rugby League To Nfl

aldo_j

Definitely one of the more interesting sports stories of the summer. obviously heard of Rugby Union players switching to League and vice versa, but has there been many success stories when a player has switched sports?

I remember Israel Falou (sp) switching from Rugby League to Aussie Rules, but that wasn't a success! He's now back playing Union...

http://m.foxsports.com.au/us-sports/nfl/jarryd-hayne-feel-good-nfl-story-puts-pressure-on-49ers-to-pick-him-for-games-us-view/story-fnp3l4e4-1227518930325

Definitely one of the more interesting sports stories of the summer. obviously heard of Rugby Union players switching to League and vice versa, but has there been many success stories when a player has switched sports?

I remember Israel Falou (sp) switching from Rugby League to Aussie Rules, but that wasn't a success! He's now back playing Union...

http://m.foxsports.com.au/us-sports/nfl/jarryd-hayne-feel-good-nfl-story-puts-pressure-on-49ers-to-pick-him-for-games-us-view/story-fnp3l4e4-1227518930325

ok,,i will comment about it.........FFS.............whistling.gif

I'm pretty sure a lot of Baseball players have played in the NFL as well....

Not much skill too American football IMO, if your 6ft 6 and built like a brick shithoose

and can hold off an opponent you'll go far in the game, fcuk half the players never even

get to touch the ball..... take away the razzmatazz and it would bore the tits aff you...

Shite sport, but I've got a feeling someone will be along shortly to defend it...

I'm pretty sure a lot of Baseball players have played in the NFL as well....

Not much skill too American football IMO, if your 6ft 6 and built like a brick shithoose

and can hold off an opponent you'll go far in the game, fcuk half the players never even

get to touch the ball..... take away the razzmatazz and it would bore the tits aff you...

Shite sport, but I've got a feeling someone will be along shortly to defend it...

Can't possibly defend the sport against this in-depth analytical critique!

Season starts tonight. Steelers v Patriots. Bring it on!

I'm going to give NFL a go this season...looks like good coverage from Sky on a Sunday!

Guess I've just got to pick a team....

Sometimes on the NFL UK forum new fans looking for a team pick the team who play in the colours closest to the colours of their favourite 'soccer' team. In St Mirren's case, I guess that would mean the Oakland Raiders, who play in black and silver.

Raiders, eh... Don't do it!

Edited by pozbaird

Why do you assume that Saints "primary colour" is black? It could just as easily be white, so he could pick a team that has white and "darker than white" colours (or colors, since it's American "sport").

St Mirren play in black and white. The Oakland Raiders play in black and silver. If you are picking an NFL team based purely on your soccer team's colours, then without a doubt, that's the closest you'll get.

Unless you can suggest one of the 32 NFL teams who come closer?

Edited by pozbaird