Saints V Raith Rovers

FTOF

You mistype a 2 instead of a 1 in your crowd guess. Thankfully I will be 200 miles away at the time with no access to a telly. The club should just put everybody in the west stand to save money for the new manager we will be getting soon.

Don't get too excited I'm bringing the IPad to ruin your 60th birthday celebrations! :)

Arguably our toughest run of games is just around the corner with Rangers, Falkirk and Hibs one after the other. Before that we've got Raith, Hibs, Alloa and Livingston. These 4 games could be pivitol to our season. I think three points on Friday is a must. I can't belive I'm saying that in mid September!!!

It's hard to pick our starting line up no wonder Murray struggles to pick his best 11 he's got a good squad but doesn't gel in as a team.

Could go for any of these depending who's available attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1442088381.973560.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1442088401.834259.jpg

Thing is, the type of players that Gallagher, Morgan and McMullan are, we would be left rather exposed in the middle of the park if they were bombing forward a lot. Its frustrating, as i would like to see how a Shankland / Thompson partnership would work. I even think a Gallagher Shankland partnership could work well.

Arguably our toughest run of games is just around the corner with Rangers, Falkirk and Hibs one after the other. Before that we've got Raith, Hibs, Alloa and Livingston. These 4 games could be pivitol to our season. I think three points on Friday is a must. I can't belive I'm saying that in mid September!!!

I think we need to remember just how bad we were last season, the Championship as Sevco and Hibs found out is not a place to find your feet straight away. We are not in their position so we have no right to think we will just win, or even have a format that will just work , this is our learning Kerb, we have a good team and it will happen,

I can't remember a time in all my days of watching us that we can sit in and try and defend a lead .

Hopefully Murray has learned a harsh lesson after Saturdays implosion .

Attack , attack please .

Attack is the only way to go. We have the weapons to hurt teams in this league so let's start doing it.