Saints V Raith Rovers

FTOF

Granted we are not playing very well, but sacking Murray is not the answer.

He has to be given more time, we must accept that this season we will not

be challenging for the spfl.

We must try and consolidate in this league and push next

season.

We have a young squad and it takes time and effort to mould

them in to a decent team.

A new manager every six months is no use, we must accept

that spfl aint happening this season.

Edited by murray street

Better second half but the cutting edge isn't there. Shankland took his goal well after some great play but until then first half we were rotten and second half we have huffed and puffed and paid the price for yet another below par home performance.

Positives - few and far between but I thought Shankland showed signs of being a good signing. Gallagher's pace and drive in second half - unlucky not to score at back post. Goodwin for the effort and keeping the ball.

Negatives - pretty much everything else.

Some good football in the second half but you can't expect to win playing for only 30-35mins each game.

There are the makings of a team but they aren't quite clicking yet. I sincerely hope we can turn this around quickly.

Edited by Bart Simpson

i think galls prob is he's bullied 2 easily, he needs to draw fouls more from his challenges against us but im def seeing all the probs from slow starting to playing side to side 2 much

i think they shld have never beat us they ARE a poor team

i just knew we would lose that goal at the end though only good point though is that the 3rd place team has lost 3 games and its raith they don't scare me ffs i could play better than half our team who seem scared to shoot at times

as for the ref against jim g couldn't wait to book him fukking joke i was in drews corner, drew he is def needed this season imho now

we badly need a run of games now

ffs i sure hate the home form fecking stupid stadium

we will pump them no doubt at their ground no matter if they've won all their games there i'll put my house on it

doesn't distract from the fact that if u look at our team as good as we were at times and 2nd half we were good it's not good enough

we need to fight EVERY game st.Mirren its a scrappy league and the sooner we get adapted to this the better and quicker we realise we are in a fight

played some decent stuff at times but doesn't award us points

god i wish we could play away every game this season

Granted we are not playing very well, but sacking Murray is not the answer.

He has to be given more time, we must accept that this season we will not

be challenging for the spfl.

We must try and consolidate in this league and push next

season.

We have a young squad and it takes time and effort to mould

them in to a decent team.

A new manager every six months is no use, we must accept

that spfl aint happening this season.

unfortunatley id have to agree this was worst case scenario and it seems to be happening

Can't believe how inept and, alarmingly, unfit we look.

In fairness we were looking good for first 20 minutes of second half. But then run out of steam and could see the sucker punch coming! That from a team with no away points until now!

Murray proved how out of his depth he is by substituting our biggest threat and leaving the non entity Howieson on for 90 minutes!

The one positive was shankland and his fury as he walked off the park shows the boy has some heart....... Either that or he's thinking what the feck did I come here for????

All in all I actually think we have better players than last season BUT a clueless manager and assistant who are well and truly out of their depth. Another master stroke by Gilmour and co!

First half - rotten, didn't deserve to be level.

Second half - much better, didn't deserve to concede but it was a ridiculous goal to lose yet again.

Baffling substitution for the second week running. As soon as the fullback got booked Morgan should have been on to run at him and he should have replaced Howieson or Carswell. Gallagher was one of the last people I expected to come off.

I thought after the Queens game we were going in the right direction. The last couple of games have me rather worried.

Stick your keep the faith up nonsense up your sphincters people This manager of ours is a stinker, honking, hopeless and as usual managing us.

Tonight we were at home to Raith Rovers, not a full time SPFL team with a bigger budget than us but just wee Raith Rovers. Our leader decides on the following

1) Start with two defensive midfielders

2) Play with one striker

The man is an idiot.

Taking off young Callum Gallacher was the act of a buffoon.

Our team will hardly win a game with halfwitted tactics and decisions like that.

To top it all off the current Mrs Tedious insists I take her shopping tomorrow as I have a free Saturday!!!

Baws, baws indeed!