Saints V Raith Rovers

FTOF

The annoying thing is put a Langfield,Webster,Baird,Goodwin etc in a Hibs, Falkirk or Queen of the south team and they would be brilliant.

Put them in a St Mirren team and we look as bad a team as I can remember and i have seen some terrible teams so problem must lie at Murrays door.

Playing at home with 1 up front is embarrassing, Shankland isn't a lone striker. Langfield has had more of the ball than our midfield.

No dig, no fight, no passion and no desire. The only thing on show is a clueless manager and severe lack of skil from us.

Didn't think we could go backwards after last year but we are, and not just slowly

UTTER GARBAGE!
. We have fans out the stand who understand better what kind of player it takes to get out of this league and many of them knew only too well what was being 'assembled' was a disaster waiting to happen.....and they were slated for expressing it.
Another crap appointment, more crap football, another crappy season and yet more fans drifting away as the club dies on it's arse through shear incompetence.....and all from a base 3 years ago virtually unrivaled by anyone outside the big city clubs.

Playing at home with 1 up front is embarrassing, Shankland isn't a lone striker.

Gus Macpherson used to come in for huge stick on this forum for playing 1 striker up front.

Yet he only actually ever did it at Ibrox, Parkhead & Tynecastle.

I know its all the rage these days but really... we're now playing in the Championship... at home to Raith fecking Rovers!

Edited by nosferatu