Home Record Stats

Utter shite is my guess, but hey, we painted the away dressing room black to intimidate opponents and create a 'Fortress Feegie' mentality. Not only did we do that, but we actually advertised the fact we were doing it in newspaper articles too.

Fcuking amateur hour as usual.

& dont forget we now use the away dugout to make sure we can influence the officials...... thats working well. :1eye

I was at corporate today, so unlike my usual seat in W3, could see close up Ian Murray's efforts to influence the officials - which appeared to amount to whispering in the ear of the female referee's assistant once during a break in play. Having said that, I did get a close up of Peter Houston handing him his arse on a plate. That plate now contains the autographs of the Dumbarton, Livingston and Falkirk managers.

But... we painted the dressing rooms black. Fcuk off St Mirren! Just fcuk off and have a look at yourselves!

Edited by pozbaird

Gone back and looked at our home League record since season 2005/2006 and our home loss % is a pretty impressive 43.1%

That is f*cken horrendous - only once in the last ten seasons have we won more home league games than we have lost - 2013/14 season where we W7 D7 L5 so we go and sack Danny Lennon wacko.png

_w d l

2006/07_ 3 6 10

2007/08_ 7 4 8

2008/09_ 3 8 8

2009/10_ 5 9 5

2010/11_ 4 6 9

2011/12_ 6 6 7

2012/13_ 6 6 7

2013/14_ 7 7 5

2014/15_ 3 2 14

2015/16_ 0 1 2

W44 D55 L75 P174

Win 25.3% Lost 43.10%

Edited by Dare

Pathetic tactics in the second half. We obviously were in command in the first half, as we were against QOS, we stood off QOS in the second half and they never looked like a threat. Today we stood off Falkirk who had obviously seen our tactics last week, they then made themselves a threat and pulled a goal back. "Right we need to address that situation" should have been our managers call, but sadly NO we kept standing off and gave them the game on a plate. McMullan booted to feck again - our managers answer "okay we need to take Paul off - lets not put any experienced first team player on in his place though, let's try this even smaller and more vulnerable wee guy" guess what Ian - it didnae work.

I was at corporate today, so unlike my usual seat in W3, could see close up Ian Murray's efforts to influence the officials - which appeared to amount to whispering in the ear of the female referee's assistant once during a break in play. Having said that, I did get a close up of Peter Houston handing him his arse on a plate. That plate now contains the autographs of the Dumbarton, Livingston and Falkirk managers.

But... we painted the dressing rooms black. Fcuk off St Mirren! Just fcuk off and have a look at yourselves!

Unfortunately we have a CEO who thinks gimmicks like this actually work, he should stick to begging money and giving his pals a leg up, because he obviously belongs in the " I am a salesman - that's what i do" group. He has no grip on reality, and the BOD are the worst offenders in this shambles as they have stated they want out, but seem reluctant to accept any plan that will let them out - STRANGE - you better believe it is,

Unfortunately we have a CEO who thinks gimmicks like this actually work, he should stick to begging money and giving his pals a leg up, because he obviously belongs in the " I am a salesman - that's what i do" group. He has no grip on reality, and the BOD are the worst offenders in this shambles as they have stated they want out, but seem reluctant to accept any plan that will let them out - STRANGE - you better believe it is,

Well, personally I wouldn't go this far, but in regard to the shite that is advertising the fact we are painting the away dressing room black to intimidate opponents, I'm not alone in thinking this sort of playground pish only fires opponents up a little bit more - in talking about it to other guests in corporate today, the overwhelming view was that it was childish fcuking shit.... I paraphrase of course. Still, the sentiment was that it was pathetic.

So our home win record is roughly 2 wins every ten games. That truely is unreal Need to think of sonething to change this. Whether we sack the groundsman or the like. Our pitch stadium is all too nice for opposition to cone Abd play. We should employ motherwells ground men

Wouldn't go quite as far as employing MFC groundsmen. Just fecking defend a lead, and if they get a goal back - resort to the tactics that put us 2-0 up SIMPLES,

The playing surface is excellent i might add, only thing is both teams should enjoy it and perform on it, any allusion to it being better for the opposition than ourselves is quite honestly a load of bollocks.

Problem is every other team seams to enjoy playing at our ground more than us

Sorry Billy,but that is nonsense, our team should be enjoying our ground as much as, if not more than, every other team, to suggest otherwise means we have players who cannot perform in comfortable surroundings, and that just simply cannot be true.

At least big Phil's tannoy system is working nice and loud now.

Yes , some cobwebs got into it during the close season , also why were they playing one verse of a tune and then jumping to another and then another in turn , oh aye , and why the f**k do we keep getting that Human League track , surely once was enough. .

In a 12 team top division I'd expect us to lose slightly more home games than we win.

Thanks to Dare for our SPL stats. thumbup2.gif

2006/07_ 3 6 10

2007/08_ 7 4 8

2008/09_ 3 8 8 (Stadium move) Love St 3 4 4 GHR 0 4 4

2009/10_ 5 9 5

2010/11_ 4 6 9

2011/12_ 6 6 7

2012/13_ 6 6 7 (No Rangers)

2013/14_ 7 7 5

2014/15_ 3 2 14 (No Rangers, Hibs or Hearts)

Love St. 13 14 22 Win % = 26.5

GHR 31 40 51 Win % = 25.4

No great overall difference but our GHR record should be better with no Oldco to play against for the last three seasons and a weakened Hearts in 2013/14 - which it was in DL's final 2 seasons (34.2%)

2014/15 should also have been better given that it was a comparitively weak division but against that we had an injured Thompson and a manager with no Plan B - should it be treated as an outlier?

Our SPL record since the move is poorer when it probably should have been better. wacko.png

To early to do anything with our current tenure in the second flight..............

Edited by Bud the Baker

Don't you want it baby ?

That's not , Entertainment . .

BTW , I take it that there is some sort of significance to playing that song that(when it is repeated during one match) , has totally washed right over my f**kin heed . . or is the DJ just thinking "Great , we are at home again next week and I can play that f**kin song again. ."

In a 12 team top division I'd expect us to lose slightly more home games than we win.

Love St. 13 14 22 Win % = 26.5

GHR 31 40 51 Win % = 25.4

No great overall difference but our GHR record should be better with no Oldco to play against for the last three seasons and a weakened Hearts in 2013/14 - which it was in DL's final 2 seasons (34.2%)

2014/15 should also have been better given that it was a comparitively weak division but against that we had an injured Thompson and a manager with no Plan B - should it be treated as an outlier?

Our SPL record since the move is poorer when it probably should have been better. :wacko:

To early to do anything with our current tenure in the second flight..............

Having spent a fair bit of last night and this morning browsing the forum, I think it's fair to say that we would have won 125 out of 125 home games if it hadn't been for those pesky whistlers in the middle fcuking us up the arse with their scandalous decisions.

Either that or we simply should have painted the away dressing room black when the stadium was being built.

Shame on you, Barr Construction.

Edit: note to any forumster who criticised yesterday's referee... Only kidding.... We'd only have won 124 out of 125.

????

Edited by pozbaird

That's not , Entertainment . .

BTW , I take it that there is some sort of significance to playing that song that(when it is repeated during one match) , has totally washed right over my f**kin heed . . or is the DJ just thinking "Great , we are at home again next week and I can play that f**kin song again. ."

I think he assumes we like it because he played it, his song choices leave a lot to be desired, but that's mediocre dj's for you. I personally know a far better DJ who could do a better job for the same money, unfortunately he is not a "friend" of anyone who makes the decision on who gets the gig.