Agnew... A Luxury We Cant Afford..?

Other Championship clubs outside Hibs and Rangers would love to have the resources to sign the likes of Langfield, Webster and Shankland.

They don't though, we do. Looking at the squad lists of the other teams in this division I'm fairly confident we have the third largest budget in the league.

Therefore we should finish third.

Why have Man City never come close to winning the Ch League if this theory is so water tight ?

Again?

Your attempts at backtracking here are quite hilarious oaksoft! lol.gif:

We're in the same division as Alloa. Have a look at the records of the 2 clubs in their entire histories.

How often have Alloa finished above St. Mirren?

Do you think that, maybe, just maybe, the respective wage budgets of the 2 clubs has something to do with it?

What a fool you've made of yourself.

Go and get your Thai missus to consol you.

You sad loser.

Better yet send her round to console mepunk.gif

PS tell her to be ring the Wii U

Edited by insaintee

Who's f**king bright idea was it to play howieson

Sorry , Our candidates for subbing tonight were ....Howieson with a handful of appearances in this country & at least knows where the goals are or Carswell with 4 years & almost 100 appearances ?? i know which one i would have hooked !!

I had to check the beeb stats on the hour mark to see if Carswell had already been taken off & i`d missed it !!

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

I don't think Agnew is anything special, but fck me, he's a shed load better than Carswell.

Carswell is a good player he just isn't meant to play in an advanced role, he is always looking to pass sideways which is fine if he is playing infront of the back 4 but that is where Goodwin is playing instead.

I read a a Raith fan saying that Agnew scores against them every game, in fact he actually score 4 in a season that he only scored 6 goals, yet we drop him.

Carswell is a good player he just isn't meant to play in an advanced role, he is always looking to pass sideways which is fine if he is playing infront of the back 4 but that is where Goodwin is playing instead.

I read a a Raith fan saying that Agnew scores against them every game, in fact he actually score 4 in a season that he only scored 6 goals, yet we drop him.

The best example being his sideways pass when 19 yards out and running in on goal.