Gary Teale

I'd take him in a f**king heartbeat atm.

He was f**ked by the Kenny McLean transfer.

Murray just isn't manager material really really poor line ups week after week and his subs are even worse.

To be fair to him I think he has made some great signings just doesn't know to to put together a winning team

Guest TPAFKATS

Don't think teale did enough to get job this season. Signings, selection and formations were all a bit 'random'.

All if that however seems acceptable the more I see of Murray's team(s).

There's a malaise at the club that runs a lot deeper than the coaching positions though.

Bring Jimmy Nichol in as assistant. Said it last week, and haven't altered my view. Murray isn't going anywhere, so Spalding should be sacrificed.

Know someone who's played under Jimmy Nichol in recent years.

No thanks to that also.

His resignation was refused several times by Cowdenbeath. He admitted running out if ideas when the going got tough and opted for the long ball to Nish to try and get them out of trouble.

No thanks to that also.

His resignation was refused several times by Cowdenbeath. He admitted running out if ideas when the going got tough and opted for the long ball to Nish to try and get them out of trouble.

Fair enough, but we need someone who has been round the block in beside Murray.

No thanks to that also.

The amazing thing here is he had ideas to run out of... Murray hasn't even ticked that box yet!

Christ, he's utterly honking and actually has a decent squad

He must go

Edited by spankin_panda

GT on the radio. Talking tactics. He was spot on.

I thought he was worth giving a shot this season. Would anyone else have kept him or more to the point take him over murray?

I was on the fence in the summer. A lot of fans wanted Teale to stay, a lot wanted him out. I wasn't against giving him till Christmas to see what he could do with a full summer window and full preseason.

Alas the BOD decided otherwise.

I will say however, if Teale was manager I'm pretty confident we'd have more points than we do now. Might even still be in the League Cup too!

For me panic can do more harm than good. Understand mistakes were made tonight. The substttution, 11 men in the box at a corner so when the ball is nicked out it was going to a Rovers player. However we were in control we looked fine. Certainly better than last seasons shite . Still say it's a Saints fans melt down which is not helping the team .

What seems not to be understood is that in this league hard work and good organisation are the key. At the moment we neither work hard and neither are we well organised, indeed I'd say we are verging on chaotic at times.

Personally I thought we were doing well up till the silly

Subtution.

FFS Saints fans in total melt down. Aye is not great but the team is not shite still think we will make the play offs.

FFS!! Time to get real I think, clubs that lose to Raith Rovers and Dumbarton at home don't make the play offs.

Murray and Spalding are out there depth.