Hibernian V St Mirren Spfl Championship 26Th September 2015

shull

I really couldn`t give a f**k .

I`ll be in Lanzarote ,as far away from a tv/radio/computer as possible. As i`ve said on FB , the current general malaise around St.Mirren at the moment has knocked the stuffing out of me.

From a Bored Board , to an incompetent management team , the whole thing is increasingly becoming a non event.

Starting to become like last season already. Harder to get myself up for going to away games now.

Unfortunately the QotS game I was away on holiday so couldn't make it but the two games afterwards have been disgraceful.

Money talks these days and I won't be going through to Edinburgh for the game.

Got a season ticket so I'll be there for every home game but I'll be picking and choosing my away games now.

I`ll be in Lanzarote ,as far away from a tv/radio/computer as possible. As i`ve said on FB , the current general malaise around St.Mirren at the moment has knocked the stuffing out of me.

From a Bored Board , to an incompetent management team , the whole thing is increasingly becoming a non event.

Fuertaventura for me.....thank f**k.

I now have no interest in travelling to watch us play. It's hard enough to motivate myself to drive up from sunny Kilwinning. Might have a look for the score, might not.

Will be at the Fairmont Hotel in St Andrews, kids free, for my wedding anniversary. Not decided if I'm taking the wife yet.

Postman just delivered my Wembley corporate hospitality tickets for the Jets v Dolphins game on Oct 4. Fly down to the big smoke on the Friday for another four day trip at the best sporting event I have ever attended.... Even better than those afternoons watching Gus MacPherson's Saints v Billy Reid's Accies.

This means I miss a home game. Danny's Alloa. Yasss!

Thank you NFL, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Edited by pozbaird

Your are a life time st mirren supporter like the rest of us, you can't help it, next saturday between 3 and 5pm GMT you will want to know the score of our beloved saints.

You can take the boy out of st mirren but you can't take st mirren out of the boy.

Erm, this should be up IM's street, sending out a team to team to defend and maybe grab a sneaky last minute winner.

You've got to have a dream, if you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come troooooooooooooo punk.gif

Cr@ppy, cr@ppy, cr@ppy, cr@ppy talk, talk about things that they won't do.

5-0 Hibs. If we stand off McGinn, Henderson etc as we do in every other game then this is gonna be brutal.

I don't think Hibs are good enough to pump anyone 5-0. I expect a run-of-the-mill defeat by, oh, let's say 2-1 Hibs. This also gives the opportunity for the good ol' St Mirren patented kick in the haw-maws... We go one-nil up away to Hibs and our temporary joy is wiped out by (choose from the following....)

A daft sending off.

A Goodwin handball penalty.

A goalkeeping howler.

Crazy Murray substitutions turning the game in Hibs favour.

A 90th minute Hibs winner.

A 91st minute Hibs winner.

A 92nd minute Hibs winner.

A 93rd minute Hibs winner.

A 94th minute Hibs winner.

A 95th minute Hibs winner.

A water bottle launched by Spalding hits Langfield on the napper and we lose our keeper to concussion.

A tiring Thommo' after 90 minutes running around alone, scores an own goal by heading in a Hibs corner.

Our midfield is over-run in the 90th minute, allowing McGinn to waltz through and lash home.

Murray's post-match interview....

'We dominated the game for long spells. Everyone in this division can beat everyone. We are a baw-hair away from being Barcelona. No need to panic. The boys looked good in training, fcuk knows what went wrong, but it's clearly fcuk all to do with me or Mr. Highland Spring next to me.'