Hibernian V St Mirren Spfl Championship 26Th September 2015

shull

Over the last few seasons, an away day has been your best chance of seeing us win. Hibs are not exactly putting others in the league away, so why should we be so different? Sneaky suspicion we will get something from this, probably a draw.

Yup.

Edinburgh is a fine day out, that's a given , maybe a Brucie bonus with Saints doing something erm , unexpected.

We'll see.nologo.gif

I don't think Hibs are good enough to pump anyone 5-0. I expect a run-of-the-mill defeat by, oh, let's say 2-1 Hibs. This also gives the opportunity for the good ol' St Mirren patented kick in the haw-maws... We go one-nil up away to Hibs and our temporary joy is wiped out by (choose from the following....)

A daft sending off.

A Goodwin handball penalty.

A goalkeeping howler.

Crazy Murray substitutions turning the game in Hibs favour.

A 90th minute Hibs winner.

A 91st minute Hibs winner.

A 92nd minute Hibs winner.

A 93rd minute Hibs winner.

A 94th minute Hibs winner.

A 95th minute Hibs winner.

A water bottle launched by Spalding hits Langfield on the napper and we lose our keeper to concussion.

A tiring Thommo' after 90 minutes running around alone, scores an own goal by heading in a Hibs corner.

Our midfield is over-run in the 90th minute, allowing McGinn to waltz through and lash home.

Murray's post-match interview....

'We dominated the game for long spells. Everyone in this division can beat everyone. We are a baw-hair away from being Barcelona. No need to panic. The boys looked good in training, fcuk knows what went wrong, but it's clearly fcuk all to do with me or Mr. Highland Spring next to me.'

Is there an all of the above option?

There is always a chance and while things are not great I personally don't think we are as bad as the forum makes us out to be.

i agree

we were relegated and it had been coming for a long time

take a step back and look at whats been said after 7 games

2-0 Saints. Otherwise what's the point, Or support Celtic, that way you can win every week..... Some total negged out tossers on this so called supporters forum.

Yep how dare they come on a supporter forum and say what they think.

We should all just come on and say how much we love each other and discuss how many goals we will win by every week

Yep how dare they come on a supporter forum and say what they think.

We should all just come on and say how much we love each other and discuss how many goals we will win by every week

Whatever!!! Or you could just read the suicide notes on here. FFS. We are in a slump, its what happens when you support a provincial club. Falkirk just lost 7 to County, Utd, Well and Thistle are in freefall, and Morton are kicking ass, but they have a settled team and management team.

So I don't put we will lose 5-0 or whatever on here, I watch Saints in hope, that's the deal

I really couldn`t give a f**k .

I`ll be in Lanzarote ,as far away from a tv/radio/computer as possible. As i`ve said on FB , the current general malaise around St.Mirren at the moment has knocked the stuffing out of me.

From a Bored Board , to an incompetent management team , the whole thing is increasingly becoming a non event.

I watched St Mirren beat Hibs while in Lanzarote before....it's a sign.

See the players had a shouting match at each other after the game the other night .Maybe that will bring them together and start to play like a team from now on we can but hope .

hopefully, 'storming' is stage 2 of Bruce Tuckman's theory of getting a team to performing.

Forming, storming, norming, performing. Hopefully they have done a bit of norming this week.