Spalding's Spleen Vent!

So apparently our bang on number two had a pop at us supporters on his twitter account.... But removed said alleged offending post, and his whole account when pulled up about it.

So in your own words/thoughts, what was the message he was trying to get across, but thought better of..?

Remembering it was his big night as Murray shat it, and took a back seat behind Peter Houston in the main stand.

Just having a wee think what my response to Spalding would be if he did in fact have a dig at St Mirren supporters for what he perceived to be negativity or boo boy antics emanating from the home stands...

Got it. My response would be shut the fcuk up and start doing something to assist Murray in addressing the complete and utter fcuking shitfest that St Mirren FC have become in this dinkydome cursed midden we now play in.

If you cannot do that, then fcuk off.

Harsh?

Just having a wee think what my response to Spalding would be if he did in fact have a dig at St Mirren supporters for what he perceived to be negativity or boo boy antics emanating from the home stands...

Got it. My response would be shut the fcuk up and start doing something to assist Murray in addressing the complete and utter fcuking shitfest that St Mirren FC have become in this dinkydome cursed midden we now play in.

Harsh?

Succinct.

Harsh?

Balanced....

Lots of carrot and stick.

Harsh?

Not harsh in the slightest. The guy is supposed to be a professional and it's time he started acting like one.

Balanced....

Lots of carrot and stick.

Agree. I thought I was quite restrained. Well, maybe not, but Spalding hasn't sat and watched us have the worst or second worst home record in British senior football, or be one of the lowest scoring home teams in British senior football, or spunk away so many leads, nor has he had to watch Stephane Bahoken or Eric Bunnet Bunnet.

IF, and I do stress IF, Spalding or Murray want to have a pop if they hear booing and don't like it.....

Someone hand them a note of our league record in Legoland.

Leave Spalding alone.

Its not his fault that he doesn't know what he's doing and he didn't appoint himself after all.

Oaksoft has talked many times in the past that most footie fans wouldn't have a clue about managing and coaching a professional football team.

Spalding is lucky enough that he too falls into that category and yet has managed to bag a 2 year contract.

He probably couldn't believe his luck.

Problem now is that him and Murray have been found out much sooner Tha they thought.

Who knows, maybe Spalding actually thought he could get away with it!

He at least has the comfort of a 2 year contract before he needs to get a real job.

If he's managed to fool so many people so far to get this far then he'll find it easy enough back in the real world to do it another industry.

If he does check this then the sir goalalot 4-3-3 tactic as found on FMbase would be perfect for us. Two nippy wingers, striker in the middle with the central midfielder supporting the attack and the other two sitting to mop up and create if necessary ahead of a central defence who sit just behind halfway, but drop back to defend and meet the attack around 25 yards out to give the midfield time to get back if it's just popped over the top. The full backs attack, but don't overlap unless the winger cuts in.

Harsh?

I'm adopting PB as my official conduit to spleen vent ...................it just saves me ranting and eases on my rsi, saves from err, bashing out chastening exasperated rants after another inept performance and result from this aimless, drifting, rudderless football club.

Its a shame cos they've just about got the strip right, with the black socks and shorts and a decent striped top. At least we look asthetically pleasing as we drop like a brick to the pond bottom.

Edited by Seaside Nipper

Agree. I thought I was quite restrained. Well, maybe not, but Spalding hasn't sat and watched us have the worst or second worst home record in British senior football, or be one of the lowest scoring home teams in British senior football, or spunk away so many leads, nor has he had to watch Stephane Bahoken or Eric Bunnet Bunnet.

IF, and I do stress IF, Spalding or Murray want to have a pop if they hear booing and don't like it.....

Someone hand them a note of our league record in Legoland.

laugh.png

Andy webster must be looking at Spalding giving out instructions and thinking to himself what the f**k am I doing here and why did I sign for this lot.

That will be the same Andy Webster who time and time again fails to attack high balls into our box. He has not earned thecright in his short time withus to be questioning his decision. Unfortunately he looks totally at home amongst the mediocrity.