Ridgers

shull

Strange. So Killie have no experienced back up keeper so we allow our only experienced back up keeper to go on an emergency loan. Despite saying it's until Jan I pressume he will be "recalled" as soon as Killie's back-up is fit again. Must be different rules for emergency loans as Locke definitely said on the radio this morning he was having to look down South as he was not allowed to sign a keeper from another Scottish club on loan.

Gun for hire type of deal.

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

Think this is a poor decision letting Ridgers go away to Killie.

IMO I think he should be our number 1 keeper this season. Langfield doesn't fill me with confidence I would rather have Ridgers playing.

Fell sorry for Ridgers to be put to the bench with Langfield taking over straight away as he never done much wrong when he was playing. He kept us in games countless times

But good luck to him

Strange. So Killie have no experienced back up keeper so we allow our only experienced back up keeper to go on an emergency loan. Despite saying it's until Jan I pressume he will be "recalled" as soon as Killie's back-up is fit again. Must be different rules for emergency loans as Locke definitely said on the radio this morning he was having to look down South as he was not allowed to sign a keeper from another Scottish club on loan.

Gun for hire type of deal.

Loaning keepers has slightly different rules than outfield players...from an emergency loan point of view IIRC

Ridgers is a disaster of a 'keeper. However, having seen the Raith goals from last Friday I worry Langfield isnae much better. He could at least do with some competition to keep him on his toes. I thought that was why we signed a 2nd keeper in the first place actually.

A bit of luck this is a move to make space for Samson!

Ridgers is a disaster of a 'keeper. However, having seen the Raith goals from last Friday I worry Langfield isnae much better. He could at least do with some competition to keep him on his toes. I thought that was why we signed a 2nd keeper in the first place actually.

A bit of luck this is a move to make space for Samson!

Samson has already signed for Motherwell.